“Pricey, but worth it”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Novi Road
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I have been to Andiamo Novi several times and although it is pricier than the standard Olive Garden Italian chains, it is worth it for the unique dishes they offer. They have some standard spaghetti and meat balls, but also lots of seafood options you won't find other places. The staff has always been friendly, but can be a bit slow, especially on weekends. The restaurant is medium loud, but fairly romantic for a night out.

There are newer reviews for Andiamo - Novi

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Seems like they are relying more on Second City comedy Club for business than their food. Service is good, food is OK but I have been disappointed in their veal selections.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Never been to Andiamo and won't be back. Service was terribly slow, food was cold and overpriced. Didn't even eat the meal and definitely didn't take it home.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is not my favorite place anyways but our friends wanted to go there to celebrate birthdays. In a nutshell, nothing was very good. My wife's drink was wrong; my dinner was wrong; service was slow and we had to get up & ask for some butter at one point! My steak, one of the specials, was without zip sauce and one of the most mediocre steaks I ever had and the other meals were just ok. Too much competition to try & get by on a name. Way over-priced for this poor quality & service.

WE WILL NOT BE BACK!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I had been waiting to go to Andiamo's in Novi and finally got the opportunity on Saturday 2/16 because we finally go a sitter! We left Howell which is 30 miles away at 4:30 on a snowy/icy day hoping to get there early enough to beat the crowd. I was dropped off at the door while my husband parked at 5:15pm. I walked in and the lobby was empty except for 1 other couple who was getting seated so I was very excited to see we beat the crowd! I walked up to the desk and told the girl there was 2 of us. She asked if we had reservations, I told her we did not. She then proceeded to tell me that she could not get the 2 of us in until 8:30PM!!!! What? Are you kidding me??? Why? No one was waiting in the lobby and we just drove 45 minutes in icy/snowy weather to have a romatic dinner!!! I said to her, "why is that? That is 3hrs and 15 minutes from now and there is NO one here???" She then said it was becuause they were having a show. Well so what? I wasn't there for the show!!! I was there for dinner!! Then she said, "we can put you at a high top table in the bar only". I declined. No reason for me to arrive early on a Saturday, no one in the lobby waiting and then tell me I can't be seated in the dining room for 3.25 hrs!!! Crazy! Needless to say I was not happy. I will NEVER go there again. So don't bother going if you don't have reservations because they'll just turn there noise up at you and tell you it will be tomorrow when they can seat you!!! I'm sure I was not the only one that evening who encountered this problem. So Andiamo maybe you should put a sign on you door or on your website stating RESERVATIONS ONLY!!! No one wants to show up and be told it is over a 3 hr. wait unless you have reservations when then wasn't a sole in the place!!!! Too many other restaurants who treat you better! We walked into another restaurant that night that was packed to the door and the wait was only an hour! Way to go Andiamo's!!