Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi
$99
$84
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$177
Doubletree.com
$119
$95
$90
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$76
$105
$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$169
$83
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

All reviewsgreat hotelmovie theaterfountain walkbusiness or pleasurethe staff was greatdefinitely stay here againbreakfast stafftwelve oaks mallpleasant stayrestaurants and shoppingwould highly recommend this hotelnovi areaclean roomsconvenient locationlots of restaurantsfront desk stafffitness room
Reviewed January 3, 2013

As always, Hilton doesn't disappoint Very friendly staff and clean rooms. My room was very comfortable and quiet. Check in and check out went very smooth. I'd recommend this hotel and will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
HGINoviGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Novi. I would like to thank you for the kind words and look forward to the next time your travel plans bring you back to Novi.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Usually the Hilton Garden Inn hotel service quality is a bit lower than in the Hilton hotels but here it's on the same level or even above. The staff give here everybody a warm welcome and is working quick and competent. The room are spacey,nice and clean, The breakfast is sufficient and even they cook you every morning the eggs the style you like. Furthermore this hotel offers a sufficient amount of complementary free parking lots and the Internet (Wired & Wireless) is also free of charge. Very close to the hotel are a lot of shopping malls, bars and restaurants, all in 5min. walking distance,

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the 4th floor at the the end of the floor. They are more silent.
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We have stayed in several hotels in this area over the past 10 years and we now are going to this hotel. This one is now our favorite and they have a good breakfast. We were staying over on Haggerty road and several different places but the hotels are showing their age. The Hilton Garden is close to great restaurants and the xway.

Room Tip: We always get an upstairs room away from the elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I spent 11 nights in this hotel on the third floor towards the end of the hallway, and found the room quiet, comfortable, and clean. There is breakfast available each morning which included hot meals and/or the norm of cereal, fruit, yogurt, waffles, toast, muffins, etc. The two ladies that were there each morning, were friendly, accommodating, and remembered who I was from one day to the next...even recalled what I normally ate, and how quickly I wanted the bill (the breakfast buffet costs $10.95).

The one thing that I wished that was either told me, or a placard on the night stand, is that the beds can be adjusted for firmness. I was told by a waiter delivering room service on the second to the last night of my visit. He showed me how to lift up the corner of the bottom sheet on the upper right hand side of the bed, and pull down a quilted placard. There, I found a dial and saw that this bed was set for the firmest setting which explained why I was not getting a good nights sleep. I adjusted it to the max softness and slept soundly for the last two nights. Good to know, and hope this information is helpful.

Room Tip: Request far away from elevators and ice machines...try to get one at the end of the hallway if you prefer quiet.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had to be moved three times - on the third move they offered to move me while I was at work and my Ralph Lauren Jacket never made it to my new room. The manager William had no interactive skills to mention, seemed more concerned with himself and was determined to teach me a lesson, complaining about me to a colleague he thought was my supervisor just because she made the reservations. He seemed to be a lackluster individual. The rooms were fair, the waitstaff only served me when my male boss joined me for breakfast - then they were so attentive.

Room Tip: pick another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HGINoviGM, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

It is extremely important to the hotel that any items misplaced or lost by one of our guest be found and returned in a timely matter. I am sorry to hear that in addition to the orginal item of a phone charger you are now missing a jacket. Hilton Garden Inn has the following Brand Promise: If you are not satisfied then you do not pay. Living up to that promise Hilton has issued a refund to you for one nights stay. If you would like to discuss the matter further I can be reached at the hotel weekdays during business hours.