Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi
$99
$84
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$108
  • Pool
$90
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$95
ExtendedStay
$105
$101
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$119
$83
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

All reviewsgreat hotelmovie theaterfountain walkbusiness or pleasurethe staff was greatdefinitely stay here againbreakfast stafftwelve oaks mallpleasant stayrestaurants and shoppingwould highly recommend this hotelnovi areaclean roomsconvenient locationlots of restaurantsfront desk stafffitness room
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I spent 11 nights in this hotel on the third floor towards the end of the hallway, and found the room quiet, comfortable, and clean. There is breakfast available each morning which included hot meals and/or the norm of cereal, fruit, yogurt, waffles, toast, muffins, etc. The two ladies that were there each morning, were friendly, accommodating, and remembered who I was from one day to the next...even recalled what I normally ate, and how quickly I wanted the bill (the breakfast buffet costs $10.95).

The one thing that I wished that was either told me, or a placard on the night stand, is that the beds can be adjusted for firmness. I was told by a waiter delivering room service on the second to the last night of my visit. He showed me how to lift up the corner of the bottom sheet on the upper right hand side of the bed, and pull down a quilted placard. There, I found a dial and saw that this bed was set for the firmest setting which explained why I was not getting a good nights sleep. I adjusted it to the max softness and slept soundly for the last two nights. Good to know, and hope this information is helpful.

Room Tip: Request far away from elevators and ice machines...try to get one at the end of the hallway if you prefer quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had to be moved three times - on the third move they offered to move me while I was at work and my Ralph Lauren Jacket never made it to my new room. The manager William had no interactive skills to mention, seemed more concerned with himself and was determined to teach me a lesson, complaining about me to a colleague he thought was my supervisor just because she made the reservations. He seemed to be a lackluster individual. The rooms were fair, the waitstaff only served me when my male boss joined me for breakfast - then they were so attentive.

Room Tip: pick another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HGINoviGM, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

It is extremely important to the hotel that any items misplaced or lost by one of our guest be found and returned in a timely matter. I am sorry to hear that in addition to the orginal item of a phone charger you are now missing a jacket. Hilton Garden Inn has the following Brand Promise: If you are not satisfied then you do not pay. Living up to that promise Hilton has issued a refund to you for one nights stay. If you would like to discuss the matter further I can be reached at the hotel weekdays during business hours.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The hotel offered a nice, clean room and a nice service. The breakfast buffet was included (some kind of promotion) and they offer a nice variety of things. Internet is free of charge. It was a pleasant stay.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Worst hotel I have ever stayed at in my life. I complained to Hilton Headquarters two days ago, and I still have not received a response! Very upset. 1) Hotel indoor pool was freezing and tasted/smelled of salt water; 2) My husband slept on a bed in room 227 that might cause him to need back surgery it was so poor! Slump in the middle can really ruin a trip; 3) It is not kid friendly at all!!! My children tried to watch a Disney Channel movie, and the hotel did not have Disney Channel??? Really? What hotel does not have basic Disney Channel?; 4) The room service was really too expensive for the food received; 5) and as a kicker, the hotel had us booked for two rooms, but the travel agent only sent them one request. I better receive a call from Hilton soon....Or, I will be reporting them to the BBB!!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
HGINoviGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear about your disatisfaction with the hotel this weekend. Hilton Garden Inn has a Brand Promise that states if you are not satisfied then you do not pay. I would love to speak with you in person and honor the brand promise. I can be reached at the hotel Monday - Friday 8a - 5p.

I look forward to speaking wiht you in the near future.

Bill Holper, General Manager

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Check-in was easy, however I arrived early and they were unable to put me in a room. They did however hold my luggage as I went to a meeting and when I came back was able to check-in.

The room was clean and neat. Nothing jumped out as it being better or worse than other Hilton's that I stayed in. (Some of my co-workers that stayed got notes from their cleaning ladies with cute stickers on them!)

Breakfast was good (you need topay for breakfast). I accidentally didn't pay the first day and they didnt hold it against me.

The only down side was that we were staying at this hotel for an event and it's not within walking distance and we had to rent a car. There are many restaurants near-by and a bar in the hotel, so we didn't have to drive far for those ammenities.