“Fantastic hotel”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Novi
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Fantastic hotel”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

This hotel was wonderful. We travel to the Novi area frequently and have tried several hotels. This is hands down my favorite and where we will be coming back to. The rooms were very clean and you could get 2 queens in a room. This is a plus for us because we travel with kids! There is an indoor pool, free wifi, and a restaurant. The food was great! The staff was very friendly! The location was great, close to the interstate, shopping and restaurants. We will definetly be back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Mommyintheburbs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Long Island, NY
Reviewed July 25, 2012

A nice hotel that is very close to some shopping and restaurants. Fairly new, it's easy to get to and in a good location. I go to Wixom a lot for work and it works for me every time. A bit pricey at times, I trade that off for being newer and easy access to food and shopping.

1 Thank SalMTravels
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My family and I have stayed here no less than 15 times over the last 2 years. We are originally from the area but now live in a different city. We stay here every time we visit our home town. The location is great, as it is close to shopping and entertainment (movie theater, restaurants, etc.). Overall the staff are pretty friendly. On occasion we have had some less than enthusiastic people at the front desk, but the two women I'm speaking of don't seem to be regulars. Most of the staff know my husband and I by name, which is nice. The rooms are pretty clean and the maids are always friendly and helpful (e.g. bringing extra towels). The mini fridge and microwave are good to have in the rooms. We visit the pool almost every time we stay here. It's never crowded and my kids love it. The facilities are also clean. They also have a small fitness center. We often take advantage of the hot breakfast buffet. The food is tasty, especially the made-to-order omelets. It's reasonably priced and the kids eat for half the price. Overall, this is a nice place to stay. It has everything you need. It can get a little crowded during holidays, but generally is pretty quiet.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room away from the elevators. These rooms are more quiet.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank kanika681
Flint, mi
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Nice new hotel in the three star Priceline category.

I was bidding on Priceline for the Doubletree by Hilton in the three star category and got this one instead. Although this hotel doesn't have the cookies I like so much at the Doubletree, this place is a lot newer and has very nice facilities. The pool area is very nice and private (south end on first floor). The bed has a comfort level adjustment which allows you to adjust from very-hard to not-so-hard (it never gets really soft). A mini refrigerator, microwave, and 4 cup coffemaker are in the room.

The location of this place is tricky, but if you know how to get to the E-magine movie theater or Novi Hooters, you can find this place just to the west of the mall complex.

The hotel property is quiet, but the movie theater lot on a saturday night can get a little noisy.

I would definately return to this property if given the chance, and will bid Priceline in the Novi three star category from now on.

Room Tip: Pool and shady parking are on the south end of the hotel. First floor hallway on the south end smel...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank flintjarvis
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Stay have been staying here at least every other week for almost 2 years even though I have to drive to Rochester Hills two days in the week. Service from all is exceptional - especially Ryan, Eddie and Jamie! Rooms are clean, all staf is friendly and accommodating.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My wife and I have stayed at this property on several occasions when visiting in the Detroit area. We have tried other Hilton hotels in both Novi and Livonia and by far this is our favorite place.
The staff from management to the cleaning people are genuinely interested in the care of their customers. On our last stay we had our grandchildren with us and inquired about breakfast, we were told the cost would be 10.95 each. I asked if there was a discount for small children and the manager because of my status with Hilton and our loyalty to his hotel gave me breakfast vouchers for the kids at no additional cost. This is the type of service that keeps me coming back to a facility.
The rooms are always clean and fresh with flat screen TV's and comfortable beds. This property is a business location during the week but becomes family oriented on the weekends. The staff again does a great job of keeping everyone happy and I have yet to have a problem with noise or lack of access to amenities because of large groups.
Try to stay on the back side of the property as it looks out on a wooded area vs the parking lot.
My Grandchildren loved the indoor pool and I enjoyed the well appointed work out area,

Room Tip: There is shopping everywhere around this hotel. Some very good restaurants also.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank rszAtlanta_Ga
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Not bad at all. Good location, close to Twelve Oaks Shopping Center.

So the Hotel was sold out, and I got the last room available, which was an Accessible Room (Handicap), so it was larger, which was nice.

The front desk agents were really nice and helpful. The room was clean, had a large flatscreen TV in it, nice study desk, good lighting, and a nice bathroom. Bed was very comfortable as well. I did not check out the gym or pool area (if there was one I wouldn't know).

Pros: as above.

Cons: can't think of any at the moment.

Overall: Newer, cleaner hotel with good friendly service and nice rooms. You shouldn't be disappointed.