“Great fish, any way you want it”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #8 of 194 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Great fish, any way you want it”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

This restaurant has become one of our favorite date night spots--we go back for the food, which is always excellent, the fish is always fresh, and the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer should not be missed if you are a spicy food lover. If you're not sure how to order your fish (pick a fish, pick a cooking style), the waiters are always very helpful with recommendations--or just order off the menu. We've started purchasing gift certificates for Bonefish every year for in-laws' anniversary as this is one of their favorite spots too.

• Visited June 2011

Detroit, Michigan
“One of my favorites.....”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This restaurant was recommended to me by my boss when I asked him for suggestions on where to take my dad for his birthday. I have since been back numerous times and have never been disappointed with the service or quality of food. The waitstaff is friendly, knowledgeable about the menu selection and attentive without being annoying (you know what I mean...the waiter who hovers around your table, staring at you and refilling your water glass every time you take a sip). The owner usually will stop by your table one time during the evening to inquire about your experience, which is always appreciated.

The atmosphere inside the restaurant is very nice with dim lighting and an overall wood decor (a nice place to take a date). Even though this place gets very crowded after 5pm, the level of noise is never obnoxious. On that note, it's a good idea to have a reservation, especially on a Saturday night, or you might be disappointed.

This fish is always cooked to perfection, and some of the dishes I really enjoy are the salmon with warm mango salsa, jumbo sea scallops and shrimp with pan Asian sauce and the sirloin steak and crab cake dinner. Delicious! I've also tried every appetizer available, with not a bad one on the menu. The Ahi Tuna Sashimi and the Bang Bang Shrimp are my two favorites. I also think the menu is very fairly priced for what you get. This is a great place for a date, special occasion meal, or just a fun night out with friends.

• Visited July 2011
Waterford, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was excellent.”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

The Bang Bang Shrimp are an excellent way to start your meal or make them your entire meal. The entree's are all wonderful and not over priced. We take all of our company to this establishment. We also like the Bonefish Grill in Bradenton, Florida. We eat there once a week when we are in Florida for the winter!

• Visited July 2011
London, Ontario
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

The Bonefish Grill provided excellent service, great food and wonderful atmosphere. A great way to wind down after a full day of shopping!

• Visited May 2011
Waterford
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it for girls night out. Bringing our men next time!”
Reviewed October 19, 2009

I coordinated a girls night out for 12 on a busy Sweetest Day weekend. I found manager, Brian, very honest about the difficulting in seating us on that particular date and time. However, he promised to do his best not to split us up. When we arrived, our table for 12 was ready. The atmosphere was very relaxing after a fun but hectic shopping trip. The wait staff was terrific about coordinating 5 separate checks to match mothers/daughters who were not sitting next to each other. The Bang Bang Shrimp was a hit even with my daughter who does not typically like seafood. Steak was perfect. I would definitely order Mussels Josephine again. The swordfish with crabcake special was fabulous! My friend's blackened swordfish was more burned than blackened, but the staff was very gracious about substituting it for another dish. The Giant Shrimp Pad Thai was a hit with both mothers and young daughters. Shrimp and Scallops special was execellent! Our waters could have been filled more regularly, but in totality, it was a very pleasant experience! Thank you Brian!

1 Thank Pam-Waterford

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!