Hampton Inn Detroit Northville
ExtendedStay
$154
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$129
$106
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$76
Hotels.com
$149
GardenInn.com
$149
All reviewsoutdoor poolcomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsclean hotelvisiting familygreat place to staythe entire staffwafflesconvenient locationthe breakfast areawould stay here againbeds were comfortablefront desk staffdetroitmichiganinnsexpressway
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Well-situated with respect to roads and malls. Extremely friendly staff. Clean, functional rooms with upscale decor. Our King room was on the smallish side, but perfectly adequate.

Breakfast and coffee could have been skipped with no ill effects, though, but the complimentary breakfast feature IS convenient.

All-in-all, a nice one-night stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Myra V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Detroit Northville, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Thanks so much for the nice comments regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn-Northville, MI. Our team continually strives to make sure all our guests have a great experience when they stay with us. Great service and value are priority #1! We appreciate your taking the time to highlight your experience. See you again soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Looks like an older Hampton, but it is very well maintained and clean. The manager's reception is a nice touch, hard to beat free beer and snacks. Everything was clean and comfortable, and while expensive, they did have one of the better prices in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

If my work hadn't paid for it I honestly would not have stayed there one night. Dirty and torn shower curtains, heating system that makes the room smell like damp towels, cracked-from-the-heat lamp shades that are crumbling, bedspread that clearly hasn't been washed in a while. While the hotel management showed concern, things should not have gotten this bad. The walls are very thin. You can hear people clearly talking next door. Breakfast was super bland though the coffee was excellent. Friendly staff who are courteous and polite deserve to be serving in a better hotel. Good location though, gut the insides and renovate this hotel. The hard to fix stuff would be staff and location. Luckily this hotel has those. Easy fixes are cosmetic. Please get on it.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I've stayed at other Hampton Inn in Northville, Michigan while visiting to attend a family reunion. I would highly recommend this hotel. The room was quiet, set up for anyone on a business trip or anyone just expecting a good nights rest on a very comfortable bed. Everything was always clean. The Desk Staff, along with the Cleaning Staff, were very accommodating. John, the Desk Clerk in the evening, went out of his way to make my stay at this Hampton Inn a very enjoyable one. The hotel is adjacent to a major highway, but the rooms are very soundproof and quiet. There's restaurants and many shops close by and it is located four miles from a very nice large shopping center. I would highly recommend this hotel. I'm a senior on a fixed income and I was more than satisfied with the rates and I will return.

Room Tip: Fresh coffee is available all night, along with tea, in the Reception area. The front Desk Clerks are very knowledgeable of the property and the surrounding businesses. Free WiFi. Great hotel for business travelers. Excellent full breakfast.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I was there with a friend to visit his family in the dead of winter! We stayed at the Northville Hampton Inn for 4 days. I have to say, this place was excellent. The room was very clean, and not too packed with furniture. I had asked for a room on the 2nd floor, close to the lobby. When we checked in I was very happy to see that I got exactly what I asked for, front and center (just feel a little safer there!). The staff was excellent. On the second day we both had food poisoning and I went downstairs to ask for yogurt and water, the staff were very helpful and concerned, even helping me to find a local urgent care. They even called us in the afternoon to check to see how we were doing! The breakfast is pretty typical, nothing spectacular, but hey oatmeal, ceral and even the waffles were pretty darn good! Didn't try the gym, but looked very new and modern. Was hoping for a jacuzzi in the snow but they did have a sauna in the gym. The only bad thing was there were a group of teen hockey players running up and down the hall at 2am on the night we were sick. After about an hour of this (I have kids too), I called downstairs to complain and they immediately apologized and it stopped quickly thereafter. Great place to stay for the value!!!

Room Tip: Rooms near the front have a quicker access to a front stairwell!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple