“Excellent flavor”

Dining options: Reservations
New Hudson, MI
“Excellent flavor”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The real way to enjoy the various meats that are offered is not to eat too much salad before hand. The service is outstanding as well as the decor. A large selection of wine is also available. The best time to go is either lunchtime or late afternoon. The waitstaff is very good.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank bobbyjnewhudson

Toronto, Canada
“Great tasting meat”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

The meats are tops. The salads and other sides are also amazing, especially the mushroom risotto. It is not cheap, but the quality is amazing.

Visited February 2012
Northville, Michigan
“Awesome food, but bring a big appetite”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

All you can eat. Everything is delicious. Very best of all was the prime cut sirloin. 17 meats to choose from. Can't go wrong, no matter what you pick.

• Visited January 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Not Sure What I Paid For..."”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Where do I start. First let me start off by detailing that we were there for lunch, and it could very well be that the experience from day to night differs, I just don't know, I haven't been at a dinner. My friend and I got there at around 12:30PM. The restaurant wasn't busy and there was plenty of room. The staff was cordial and seated us close to the buffet servings which was nice. There were other, larger parties in the main area. It was obvious that the larger parties were catered to very well. We waited, and waited, and finally had to request that we be served with some meat. Finally, when did get the rounds, it was always the same, leftover meat choices the larger parties didn't finish off. We specifically had to ask (3x) for the same types of protein the larger parties were being offered. Let's just say, we would double the request for pieces just in case they wouldn't come back.

The choices at the buffet were mediocre at best. Loaded potato soup, tortellini, and a soup-like risotto. The salad was a mess as well. I just didn't get the flow.

More attention to all guests would have prompted me to give a better rating but because we were a smaller party,this shouldn't have made us less relevant We were paying the same price as everyone else.

Not a fan.

• Visited January 2012
3 Thank TxPony
Detroit, Michigan
“tonnes of meat!!!”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

pretty expensive but a cool experience. Approx $45 per person for unlimited meat...I know I didn't get my money worth. A person can only eat so much!

Visited October 2011