“Good Food”

Rocky's of Northville
Reserve with OpenTable
Rocky's of Northville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 87 Restaurants in Northville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Haggerty
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Good menu, excellent food. Nice bar area. Wait staff very good and friendly. Give good advise on the menu items.

Reasonable prices and good atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Rocky's of Northville

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Rocky's has great food at a great price for Sunday lunch. You get a salad, bread, entree and dessert for around $13-16. We had the white fish and it was excellent. The portions are smaller than for dinner, but perfect for lunch. The bread was delicious and without asking we were given more. Very attentive waitress.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Rocky's is consistently good. Their menu offers a lot of choices. The crowd tends to be a bit "older" but don't let that stop you!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I went on two different occasions recently. First time was lunch with my lady friends. The food was excellent. But our server was definitely lacking in "wait skills." We had to ask for coffee after lunch, and then we had to ask for dessert. The server came by our table and said she was leaving for the day and she'd like to cash us out before leaving, so we paid her and tipped her more than 20%. We asked for more coffee and she said she'd bring it to us, but never did. One of us asked to take our soup course home with us, and the server agreed but never brought it to us. When we were leaving we asked another server for the soup and she apologized and brought it to us. She said the other server was still there, so I'm not sure why she couldn't have taken care of our simple requests.

The second time I went there recently I took a brother-in-law who had just lost his wife. So I wanted to take him somewhere it was quiet and the food was good. Once again, same server! After dinner we asked what they had for dessert and the server quickly recited a short list of ice creams and sorbets. When I asked if that was all they had, she said, quite nastily, "Oh, are you kidding me? Do you want me to bring the tray out?" When I said yes, she turned on her heel and with a huff, stomped off and brought the tray back. This time I didn't tip 20%. Service like that doesn't warrant 20%.

Rocky's need to pay more attention to service, because there are plenty of Wonderful places to eat near Northville where the food is good and so is the service!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We had a nice meal at Rocky's. The food was good, the wait staff did a great job. We started with a crabcake appitizer. It was good, but I've had better. We chose a Argentinian Malbec for our meal. I know a white may have been in order, but we both like dry reds. For our meals, Saute'ed Pork Tenderloin did the trick with a bowl of black bean soup as an entree, which was excellent. My wife had the Gulf Shrimp Saute' and a salad, she enjoyed it as I did the medallions. The dessert was as it should be, culminating a great meal. She chose a Chocolate Raspberry Torte which was also excellent. I chose the Blueberry pie. I have never seen a piece of pie piled so high with fruit. I don't know how they made the crust, I'd never seen anything like it. It'was very good to say the least. I give the restaurant a thumbs up for a special occasion.