“Great soup!”

Ranked #41 of 87 Restaurants in Northville
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed May 14, 2014

If you like soup on a chilly day, this is the spot for you! I love the cheeseburger soup and chicken pot pie. It's not very expensive and always has a nice variety. Staff is very friendly everytime I've been in. :)

There are newer reviews for Zoup!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We always go here before going to the AMC Theatre. I love their seafood and tomato soups plus their salads are all delicious.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Had a business lunch at Zoup! We had a soap and half sandwich and a soup with a salad., The soups are very good and the sandwich was very tasty. The salad was also very good. A nice place to eat. No complaints.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great lunch spot. Soup is wonderful! Soup dry unique soups. Good location. It is a franchise---wish there were more. Staff was friendly. Restaurant was clean.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was our second visit to Zoup!, and have been pleased both times. My kids really enjoy the soup selections, especially Mac & Cheese soup. My husband and I appreciate the healthy options like diary free etc.