“and how many flavors would you like?”

Guernsey Farms Dairy
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Northville
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Guernsey Farms Dairy has been family owned and operated since 1940. Our products are made using only the finest ingredients. Guernsey's award winning ice cream.Just outside the restaurant is our carry out ice cream parlor. Here visitors can view the 48 flavors that we serve on cones everyday.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The place is old fashion with so many choices...... big scoops! And if you want you can eat your meal here too...... Not sure if I would recommend desert first, but it might be the fun way to go! And pick up your milk to take home on your way out. Love supporting local farmers.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Just tried for the first time. Food was good. Service was pretty good as well. Wide variety of items on the menu. The broasted chicken smelled amazing. Nice small place. Prices were reasonable. Was too full to try any of the desserts. They offer a ton of ice cream choices and desserts.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

The ice cream cones bring you in and the chicken will bring you back. Dinners run between $5-$12. The chicken dinner was very good. The store sells dairy products and 1/2 gallons of ice cream. You can get a cone or a sundae to go or sit in the restaurant and relax. Kids have got to climb the rock out front- it's a long time tradition.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

When we visit Michigan in the summer, we always plan at least one dinner at Guernsey's in Northville. The Broasted Chicken is great, very moist and flavorful. The food here is simple and straight-forward, but always of excellent quality. Of course, the main attraction is the ice cream. Forget the single scoop that is included with dinner. It's really worth it to pay extra for a sundae. I love the butterscotch caramel. Service is always friendly.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

My first ever taste of the Guernsey Pint Ice Cream was bought here. I've never head better chocolate fudge ice cream any where. I now only drink Guernsey ice cream and milk bought at my local grocery store. I did not dine here so I don't know about their service or atmosphere.