“A Great Place to Take a Guy!”

Deadwood Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Northville
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Adirondack-style eatery with handcrafted pool table, TVs, meat-centric menu, large patio & baked-to-order cookies. Brunch and FREE cookies on Sundays. Eat local or die.
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I was taking my husband and my brother-in-law out for dinner and neither of them wanted a "girley" type of place. So I suggested Deadwood because I've had lunch there with my friends, but had never had dinner there. I KNEW the guys would like it! Was I ever right!! The food is excellent, the service just exactly what it should be! And the special surprise--on Sundays, they serve freshly baked homemade chocolate chips cookies for dessert at no extra charge! I mean the chocolate chips were still gooey warm when we ate them! I almost forgot to mention that our steaks, ribeyes, were done to perfection. I wish I could have given them ten stars!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

the place looks like an old lodge.... pool table.....patio seating........the service was very good... had the ribeye steak and it was very good....the salad was very good and the bleu cheese dressing was made in house......the other meals were also very good if we are ever in the area will be eating here...... good food check it out.....

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Love the outdoor patio. Easter breakfast was excellent!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

It has been a while since we went to this restaurant because we have moved out state. We were there on July 4th for lunch. The place was busy as always, but we never waited for anything. The menu is outstanding with lots of choices from fresh salads to delicious sandwiches. My husband and I ordered the Turkey Ruben and it was outstanding. The bread was a hearty marble rye. I had a cucumber margarita that was prepared perfectly. It was light and refreshing. The only down fall on this trip was a family with 2 unruly kids that the hostess sat right behind us. I would have stayed for another drink, but these kids were running around their table and disrupting our conversation. Next time, get a sitter or maybe go to a place with a Happy Meal. You bet we will be back - and leave room for the oven fresh warm chocolate chip cookies.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We were looking for a family birthday/Thanksgiving Day celebration and ended up here (and never looked back). We've eaten here numerous times over the past ten years, including Easter, Mothers' Day, and graduation celebrations, as well as a great Friday evening out. Hard to eat "low-cal", as these are hearty portions (but salads are available)! Don't miss the Roadkill Grill, the buffalo chili, the burgers and the wonderful Lake Superior whitefish, cooked on a plank or in foil.