“Family Will Love It! A Real Gem!”

Rebecca's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Northville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 30, 2013

It was a surprise as you stepped in through the door!! Nothing like you'd expect from it's exterior appearance. The decor - resembling a little to stepping back in time to an old fashioned toy store! Interesting pieces adorn the walls as well as ceilings! The little train set going around above the tables was simply adorable! There is so much to catch your eye as you dine.
The place is VERY family friendly! Food is great and staff are friendly!
A great find!

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Rebecca's was the perfect place for our family dinner! The train running above the tables, in addition to the fish tank and toys available to play with, made this an amazing dining experience with our 2 year old. The food was great and the fact that they serve breakfast any time of day was a huge plus. Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Enjoyed a good meal on the sidewalk seating with an sidewalk art festival just wrapping up. Surprisingly, I had enough to eat with my meal, and didn't join the others for ice cream. Our dog enjoyed being under the table instead of locked in the car, but we didn't drop much for her.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I usually come here about once a month for breakfast. Usually it's a pretty good spot and I would give it 4.5 stars. Today I had a bad experience. My hash browns tasted like onion rings, so I assumed they didn't change out the oil from last night. I couldn't get coffee refills either despite my request from the waitress. Hopefully this was a remote occurrence and not a future trend.

Again, it's usually good so give it a try and hopefully the quality picks back up. The coffee, eggs and toast are all really good. Prices are very reasonably too.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is our go-to breakfast/brunch spot. The food is good and reasonably priced. It's nothing fancy, but we keep coming back here time and time again. Expect to wait on the weekends -- which is the sign of a good place! Get the meat lovers omelet with coney sauce on top for a Detroit twist on a classic.