“Not your average chain restaurant”

Rebecca's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Northville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I like this place because it's not your typical TGI Friday's or Applebee's. You seem to get the most options for breakfast foods. Lunch and dinner is typically average American fare, nothing that exotic, which is fine. Occasionally there are great lunch and dinner specials. The desserts and ice cream options are outstanding.

1  Thank Jagler2010

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Rebecca's is a popular spot for all ages. Most recently, we went there for breakfast, and the place fills up quickly. I give it an average rating all the way around because it is neither terrible nor fantastic, but just good fare. Some may like the quirky decor, and I enjoy the vintage photos but otherwise find it a little claustrophobic. There's just too much stuff packed into this small restaurant--it gets very crowded, the tables are close together, & there is too much junk cluttering the walls which, to me, gives it a dusty antique shop feeling. The food is just average, but the kids like it, so we go.

Reviewed August 28, 2011

We were there for breakfast. The food was great and fresh. I ordered an omlette and had them sub out some of the items which they did without question. It was all very good and we will be back next time we are in the area. The atmosphere was fun, with throwback items on the wall including a train that circles at head height. Very nice.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

I like to go here for an enjoyable breakfast with lots of interesting choices. The restaurant itself is nothing special...a littly funky actually. It has an ice cream parlor as part of the restaurant. However, they have some different choices from your usual breakfast menu and I enjoy going here.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

We had a late brunch on a Sunday at Rebecca's. The restaurant was fairly full though we didn't wait for more than 5 minutes to be seat. The interior deco is full of historical photo's and artifacts. There is a train that circles the place. The menu is strong with breakfast and sandwich items. I had the corn beef hash omelet. Very well made. I saw some kids with ice creams that was tempting. There are a few outdoor tables in the front and down a narrow alley on the side.