“Decent food, but pricy without a discount” 4 of 5 stars

Brann's Steakhouse & Sports Grille
Ranked #49 of 88 Restaurants in Northville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Northville's favorite place to watch a sporting event. Perfecting the sizzling steak since 1960!
Livonia, Michigan
“Decent food, but pricy without a discount”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We went here in response to a "football" special. The problem was, the ad did not make clear that you had to be there at the time the game was playing or the special was not in effect. That meant that the $2.99 advertised price for a burger ended up being about $9.99. There are very few places that I like $9.99 burgers at. The buttered rolls are good. The drink deals are also good. A $2.99 margarita almost redeems the burger price. The atmosphere is good. The food is decent. I just hate spending $60 to take the family to dinner.

James

Visited October 2012

Midland, Michigan
“Some nice things but food is average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Margaritas are great. Beer is good and cheap. Kids have fun. Food is mediocre. That sums it up. I like the place, anyway. I started at 3 stars but changing to 4 because I realize, despite the mediocre food, I like going there. And having fun is what it is about.

Visited November 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Best Meal for the Price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This my favorite place to eat. The food is always great, and the price is Amazing! I think Monday -Thursday most entrees are 9.99. The price is even better when they have one of their deals you can sign up to receive on-line. The kid's meals are usually 2.99 and include a drink and treat! They often have drink specials, especially during sporting events. They offer a bar area or restaurant seating. Plenty of TVs. I usually get the half slab of ribs which comes with 2 sides, hot rolls, and cinnamon butter (kid's favorite).

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank tlccorkmaster
Howell, Michigan
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great food, Great Service and plenty of t.v's. The lunch specials are great and you get a perfect size portion. Smothered steak with two sides for 7.99 is a great deal! I recommend this plac.e

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Megan E
Plymouth, Mi.
“Lots of TV's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I like just about everything at Brann's. I haven't tried all their offerings, but what I've had, I've liked. Their hamburgers are good, but I usually opt for the bourbon chicken sandwiches if in I'm the sandwich mood. I like their salads too. They're proportioned well with fresh veggies, plenty of chicken on my favorite. The fish and chips is also a staple for me there. The only problem with that is I usually eat all of the fries and I don't really need to. There are also tv's everywhere. If you sit at a booth you will have your own if there's something you must see in particular. Several large screen tvs throughout also. I don't go there for the tvs, but I do like to watch the Tigers, Wings and Lions when they're on.

• Visited May 2012