New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Brann's Steakhouse & Sports Grille
Ranked #54 of 88 Restaurants in Northville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Northville's favorite place to watch a sporting event. Perfecting the sizzling steak since 1960!
Howell, Michigan
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great food, Great Service and plenty of t.v's. The lunch specials are great and you get a perfect size portion. Smothered steak with two sides for 7.99 is a great deal! I recommend this plac.e

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Megan E

Plymouth, Mi.
“Lots of TV's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

I like just about everything at Brann's. I haven't tried all their offerings, but what I've had, I've liked. Their hamburgers are good, but I usually opt for the bourbon chicken sandwiches if in I'm the sandwich mood. I like their salads too. They're proportioned well with fresh veggies, plenty of chicken on my favorite. The fish and chips is also a staple for me there. The only problem with that is I usually eat all of the fries and I don't really need to. There are also tv's everywhere. If you sit at a booth you will have your own if there's something you must see in particular. Several large screen tvs throughout also. I don't go there for the tvs, but I do like to watch the Tigers, Wings and Lions when they're on.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank realdiehl57
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“I've always loved Brann's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

I'm guilty of loving Brann's. I've always loved their burgers and most especially going in for a birthday to embarass someone and get free cake.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Chelsea W
Northville, Michigan
“Tough steaks, bland food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

do not recommend at all, beef is low quality and greasy.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank northvillelady
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Mouth Watering Steaks and Amazing Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

March 7 2012 my husband and I went to Brann's Steakhouse and Grille for $7.99 each we were not expecting much.The manager opened the door and welcomed us with a warm smile. Our waiter was Steve who treated us like we were VIPs. Our 6 oz. steaks grilled by Peter were very tender and tasty 2 sides, rolls and butter. You have to be there between 3 PM to 9 PM. Amazing food Amazing people.

• Visited March 2012