“Great intimate theatre”

Tipping Point Theatre
Ranked #5 of 19 things to do in Northville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Excite, Enlighten & Enrich! Since 2007, Tipping Point Theatre has become a popular destination in Northville for theatre-goers to come out, see a show, enjoy a meal and shop in our beautiful downtown area. We produce classic plays, musicals and bring the best of current off-Broadway productions to our professional little theatre. We pride ourselves on producing high-quality, accessible and affordable theater for the communities of Novi as well as the Metro Detroit area. The theatre itself is small and quaint, seating about 100 patrons and it is very warm and welcoming. Every time you see a play here, you will feel like you're part of the show---a connection is made between the cast and the audience. If you have never experienced theatre like this, you must come see what you're missing. The TPT is a great way to enjoying an evening out with friends and family while supporting the arts right here in Michigan! We hope you will join us for a night of live profession theatre close to home!
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Excellent venue, quality productions, seating is good all around. Lots of good restaurants before or after the play in the area.

There are newer reviews for Tipping Point Theatre

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Innovative play choices, local talent, great sets, good pricing, well run, and in an intimate setting--about 125 people. Bathrooms, snacks for intermissions, good parking, and close to local restaurants. Well done! Go see a play!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I love the TPT. It's a great location within walking distance to historic downtown Northville. The prices are in line with most community theatre and the majority of the plays are enjoyable. If I've seen 20 plays there, I've only felt the need on three occassions to leave at intermission. But that is to be expected anywhere you go. You stil have great odds that you will see a wonderful play and I'm still more than happy with my overall experience with this theare.

I would arrive in town a few hours early and dine at a local restaurant and walk to the theatre. Watch your time and parking if you visit on the first Friday of a month as the town as their First Friday art walk.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I enjoyed it enormously. Small theater that makes you almost feel like you are part of the play. My only regret is that I'm not in town more often. I'd catch every event there if I could.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Small, intimate theatre in the round. Good productions. Located in beautiful Northville and within walking distance of great restaurants.