“Great food!!”
Review of Aubree's Pizzeria & Grill - CLOSED

Aubree's Pizzeria & Grill
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: The Aubree's story begins in 1972, when Bill and Sandee French opened a little corner bar in Depot Town, Ypsilanti. Throughout the years, Aubree's has grown into the full service restaurants we are today. We not only want to exceed your expectations of quality, service, and atmosphere, but our hope is to be deeply rooted into the community by being active in supporting local schools, charities, and organizations. Our community has helped shape who we are today, and will continue to determine who we are in the future. Our goal is to provide top-quality meals at a reasonable price in a casual environment. We operate our restaurants with integrity and respect, and we do it in a personal way! Our customer needs are our top priorities. Our extensive menu includes gourmet pizza, fresh baked breads, salads, pub sandwiches, burgers, and other comforting entrees. For us, it will always be about combining gourmet flavors with the right balance of indulgence and nutrition. In this way, our guests can enjoy Aubree's in a way that fits their mood and style of living.
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We tried Aubrees Pizzeria because my 3 year old is named Aubrey and she was really excited to see a resturant with her name. I am so glad that we did. the feta cheese bread is sooooo good and the pizza is authentic. We will def visit again the next time we are in Michigan.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nothing fancy, but good food. Nice quiet place for dinner. Very good bread sticks and pizza. Clean place good service.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Place was not too busy. Seated right away and noticed table next to me had not been cleared. Cups and crumbs covered table. Dined for an hour and no one ever came to clean it even though place was not very busy. So I don't think cleanliness is a priority. Pizza was okay but I've had much better. Calzone was good and ingredients seemed fresh. No kids meal options.

1  Thank Mtz85
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We went to Aubree's knowing it would close in like 20 min. They still sat us and served us without rushing us out the door, the pizza is delicious! We appreciate them still serving s so close to closing time and would go back to try other menu choices!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Stopped in because we were in the area at dinner time. It looked good after a glance of reviews. We politely interrupted the waitress during her "welcome" spiel, and she was clearly annoyed by questions. That set the tone for her service.

We chose the "Meal for 4" option from the menu which clearly says "Large 2-topping pizza, two large Garden or Greek Salads & a double order of Aubree’s Bread 35.99" and nothing more.

So we chose one Garden and one Greek salad. However, when we got the bill the total was $37.99, not the $35.99 listed in the menu (and online). After studying it, I realized the Greek salad added an extra $2, but that was not mentioned anywhere in the menu as one would expect. I chose it strictly because I understood it to be equal the the Garden salad. Had I known of the extra cost up front (as one would expect) I would have gone with just a Garden salad.

Throughout the experience, our waitress was not interested in us or serving us. She set the holder for the pizza right on the edge of the table where it easily could have been knocked on the floor. She also made no effort at all to clear our table after our salads were complete. We had to pile the dirty dishes on edge (closest to waitress) of the seat of our booth. The person (not waitress) who brought the pizza noticed and took the dishes away for us. I regret the fact that I gave the waitress more than a 10% tip.

The salads were good, but pizza was just average...on par with a Domino's or Pizza Hut. There was nothing about it that stood out. I expected more from a place like this. I do not plan on going back.