“Really good take out” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Michigan
“Really good take out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

When the wife is out of town, Mr. Thai is dinner. The soups are full of flavor and are all good. I had the hot & sour last night and was not disappointed. The resturant is pretty small located in a strip mall so you would not notice it driving by. I usually order too much take out knowing I will have a tasty dinner later in the week. I have not had better Thai in the Detroit area.

• Visited April 2013

Novi, Michigan
“The best Thai food in the metro area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Mr. Thai's food is exceptional. The service is excellent and I have not had a bad meal there in the year that we have been going there. The restaurant itself is small, but it's easily accessible and there is plenty of parking at the strip mall where it is located. Don't pass this little gem up!

Morrisville, North Carolina
“We love Mr. Thai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

We go to Mr. Thai at least a couple times a month. It's the best Thai we've found in the area. We live very close so we always do carry out, although they offer free delivery (I think within a 3 mile radius).

As a previous reviewer stated, the place is always spotless, which certainly adds to its appeal. There is an older woman who is always working the register and is the sweetest thing ever. Everyone there is so polite, and the food preparation is so quick that we never bother to call ahead.

I agree with a previous reviewer who said that Mr. Thai is a little pricey, but my goodness, the portions are gigantic! I will order Pad Thai and get 3 meals out of it, so for me, that makes it well worth the price. Plus the food is always so fresh and so delicious. I highly recommend the crab rangoons - they are the best ANYWHERE!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Mostin8
detroit
“GREAT LITTLE GEM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

I heard about this place through a friend and finally decided to try it. It is hidden off the main road so you can easily drive past without even noticing it.
We were the only people in the place but they have plenty of customers ordering take out. The service is very good and the food is excellent. The nice thing about this place is that you can see the chef cooking your meal. The place is spotless and very clean. Even though the tables you sit at are glass, there is not even one finger print on it. It is the nearest to Thai food you can find without going to Thailand.
Very good service. Nothing is too much trouble.

• Visited July 2011
MICHIGAN USA
“Not satisfied”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

We ordered a veggie fried rice and a veggie stir fry. The fried rice was very average. The veggie stir fry was awful. It was just salty and soggy. I was very disappointed. The service was good but the restaurant was very small.

• 2 of 5 bubbles