“One of the best!”
Review of The North End Eatery - CLOSED

The North End Eatery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Was staying in Lake Leelanau area and decided to drive to Northport for a late breakfast. I enjoyed one of the best breakfast that I ever had. The corned beef hash was the very best. The waitress was very friendly. I (we) will definately go back there again to eat. It is worth the drive.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I had to write to extoll the virtues of pizzas from the North End! This summer was our first experience ordering pizzas from this spot. We placed a rather large order as we needed a quick/easy dinner for a large family group. We had a diverse set of people (vegetarian, mix of ages, etc.) and it's fair to say we were all delighted! The "Italian Yardbird" and "Texan" were a huge hit, but the "Harmless Hippie" and "Nascar" were close behind. The homemade dough is delicious and the toppings were creative and generous. Final note: We got the pizza for take-out, but liked the looks of their outdoor patio. Hopefully, we can go back and try that sometime!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

HORRIBLE! The owner, Paulie, was the rudest person I have ever met. Not only did he talk about my children behind my back, yet I overheard him, he rolled his eyes and scoffed at them. Whatever you do, do not take children in this restaurant, as this will be to the owners delight. Not only is the owner rude, but so is the manager who happened to also wait on us. Instead of asking what he could do, he told us other children don't come in that make noise. So if your children make noise, don't take them in. The only redeeming factor in this experience was the sweet lady that cleaned the tables, she apologized! If I could give zero stars, I WOULD!

2  Thank christinej457
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We love this place for breakfast every year while vacationing in Northport. They are open for lunch and dinner, too, but we never seem to get there for that -- just the breakfast! Nice outdoor dining area. Great service and food.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We sailed into Northport today and wanted to try somewhere new to us. This was a wonderful casual find. We sat outside on the patio. I had the turkey sandwich with roasted peppers and pesto mayo which was delicious. Our server was very friendly and quick. We will definitely be back!