“We love their BLT pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bernie O's Pizza

Bernie O's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: Awesome pizza, fun and friendly staff...they care about whether you enjoy your pizza or not. A MUST when in, around or near Muskegon(North Muskegon). They will be featured on Food Network's new show "Outrageous Foods".
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
“We love their BLT pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

They have great deep fried mushrooms, the owners are great, satisfaction guaranteed! Wish we lived closer so we could go more often.

Visited December 2012

Austin TX
“Really surprised at how much I liked the twist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Apparently this place invented a pizza called the twist. I thought I should give it a try, and it looked great when it arrived at the table. However after looking closer, I discovered it had many toppings that I usually don't like. With some hesitation, I tried it and it was really good! Absolutely worth a try for something that is a bit different. It had a very unique taste, and was really quite good.

I gave the place a great review because I really liked the pizza, and for me, that is why you go to a pizza place. Just be aware, the accommodations are average. --Basically what you would expect from a family run pizza place.

Visited December 2012
North Muskegon, Michigan, United States
“Great tasting pizza.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great tasting pizza. Pricey for what you get, but certainly worth a try. Small town atmosphere with big city taste.

Visited November 2012
Michigan
“Pretty tough to beat Bernio's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

We can't decide which pizza is our favorite! Innovative, fresh ideas done right. The Twist is the specialty, but that does not mean that we can stick to one pizza choice. It's fantastic and unique and definitely worth it.

Visited July 2012
Weatherford, Texas
“ALL THE WAY just for their pizza buffet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

A business associate and I drive 35 or so miles to meet there for the lunchtime pizza, soup, salad buffet. All the salad ingredients are FRESH and plentiful. I never eat the soup, looks good, I'm just there for the salad and PIZZA! They always make a fresh deluxe for the buffet and if it gets snarfed up before I get up there, they make another one. Good people and their business reflects it.

Visited August 2012