“Great food, locally owned!”
Review of Hot-Dogs Plus

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hot-Dogs Plus
Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in Niles
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We just discovered Hot Dogs Plus recently, my whole family loved it. Friendly service, great food and good prices. Any kind of hot dog you can think of, burgers, and many different sandwiches. A fun place to get away from the restaurant chains and support local business owners!

1  Thank Lizmomof3

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I love a good dog, I do. But I can never find a place that understands what I mean by Chicago dog. This place has the best. Every time I come home to visit. We have to have lunch there. It's small and can be hard to find (it's on the main drag but keep your eyes open) but the service is always great. There is a great gal (she might be the owner, I guess I never asked) who has always been there. Each time. I feel like she is my "family". Anyhow... foot long with everything! Oh boy. So reasonable. and for all those folks not interested in dogs, they have other great food too. trust me you got to try this place.

1  Thank kilgorerena
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Free hotdog on your birthday and these aren't your typical Oscar Mayer dogs. These are Chicago style, yum yum yummy! We usually get the corn dogs, but all varieties are good.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We've been coming to Hot-Dogs-Plus for years and what a quaint place with great food, great people, great service and most of all a family-friendly place. Everyone makes you feel right at home!

Reviewed December 22, 2011

They are o.k., but nothing exceptional. I found there to be a helluvalot more bun left over after my dog. Condiments could have been more generously applied. FOR a much better hot dog at exceptional prices (and even with a nicely arrayed presentation) try the Hideaway bar on Lakeshore off Barron Lake (see my review on trip advisor for the Hideaway, Niles, MI).