“Happy place!”

Add it.
Paris Soda Shop
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 23, 2014

this place brings you back to when you were a child, and makes you feel so cozy. Great staff, always smiling, and great atmosphere. They play a variety of music, and the wall are decorated for all walks of life people. I go here every year and enjoy it like it's my first time ever eating ice cream. Great for one person, to couples, to a family.

1  Thank Kate p

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We were so surprised by the variety on the menu from old fashion malts and soda to quiche and paninis! But the biggest surprise was when I mentioned I was gluten intolerant they had gluten free bread and made me a fabulous Reuben! The kids loved it and one malt was plenty for them to share one! This place is worth a little drive for the food, service and the atmosphere!

2  Thank AMLTebowfan
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Absolutely must stop if you're looking for a place to eat in Niles. Lovely food! Vegan and Vegetarian options available! Free popcorn before the meal. I had the MTP sandwich...wonderful.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

For real this place is amazing!!! I love bringing my nephews in there. The owner is the best and treats us like family plus she knows how to cook like theres no tomorrow :) and you cant leave with out a sweet treat....

1  Thank Thereviewqueen84
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I love a good chocolate soda and the Paris Soda Shop is where I found it. Good soups and sandwiches are available as well as delicious quiche. I will return to this place.