“What a dump” 1 of 5 bubbles

Golden Dragon Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
“What a dump”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

We came here for dinner. We were visiting from out of state and wanted some fried rice or something along that line. The entire place was empty. It looked dirty and smelled of wet mop. The food was worse than fast food take out. We both ended up getting ill from our dishes. Some of the food was hot and some was cold, all in the same dish!

Anyway, you get the idea. Don't waste your time here.

Niles, MI
“Not going there again.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2010

I went there once for the buffet during dinner time. We were the only ones in the restaurant and the food looked like it had been sitting out for hours. We ended up leaving and going to a different chinese place. I also ordered from there once over the phone. I tried to make my order but the lady taking it just kept being rude. I tried to be as polite as possible but I finally just said, "Okay, I'll order from somewhere else."

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sissimiller
Mi
“You won't find a cheaper buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2009

The food at Golden Dragon is average Chinese food, but I rated the restaurant above average because of the pricing. Their buffet is less than 5 dollars and that includes your drink! It's a small buffet - about 12 items total. If you're hungry and thrifty, this is a good choice. They also serve regular entrees and provide take-out service.

4 Thank Original_RacerX