Review Highlights
Always great

I’ve been going to Rainbow Ranch for several years with my daughter, a nice father daughter bonding... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
RatherDriveThanFly
Tons of FUN!!

This was our second trip to Rainbow Ranch. Great horses, beautiful scenery, friendly and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MichiganMom1995

All reviews hour ride horseback riding my daughter wonderful staff well taken care great ride baby horse young children beautiful trails every summer a couple times yearly tradition inexperienced riders wonderful guide private ride sleigh ride long ride
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Everyone gets their own horse even the kids. That means parents don’t have to hover. 5.5 year old stayed in just fine. 8 year old was in control of his own horse and lives the responsibility. Very fun trip!

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We went in a 1.5 ride, each of us with different experience levels. It was my sons first time, and I used to ride weekly in my younger days. My husband was somewhere in the middle. We were matched to horses that suited our experience and how comfortable we were around horses, and off we went. The trail was absolutely beautiful. It was not just a flat trail ride, there were some small hills to go up and down and on a few occasions we were able to trot. (I’ve been on other rides before that were basically 2 hours of walking across a field and this is not that ride!) I was so pleased, especially since it was my sons first experience. He didn’t want to leave! We will definitely go back when in the area!

Reviewed August 23, 2018

We come every summer at least once, and absolutely love the staff. This is a lovely family run facility, which I love to support. The trails are beautiful and peaceful, and we see at least one deer almost every time we come out. We especially enjoy the 1.5 hour private ride which feels especially relaxing. Great fun for some quality time with the kids.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

My grandkids ages 7 and 4 were thrilled to ride their own horse. Their guide was awesome! Beautiful trail ride.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Great experience, first time on a horse myself, but with friend with a lot of saddle time. Both enjoyed it, beautiful trails and well ran. Would do it again.