Holiday Inn Express New Buffalo(New Buffalo)(Great Value!)
$98
$94
HIExpress.com
$110
Comfort Inn(New Buffalo)
$77
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$90
Fairfield Inn & Suites New Buffalo(New Buffalo)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$119
Hampton.com
$110
$107
$71
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Travel Inn Motel(Michigan City)
$50
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2015

Went for a weekend stay with my partner and enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub in the Kingfisher room. The bed and pillows were a little hard. The proximity to the casino is extremely close as well as the New Buffalo downtown. It is private and quiet and perfect for a weekend getaway. This Inn would be a perfect place for a family reunion as there is plenty of room for children and adults run and play and a volleyball court. I read all the reveiws before I booked the weekend and was not at all disappointed. The only real problem was the well water for this couple of city dwellers.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2014

This was the first time that my girlfriend and I had stayed here. All other places that we have stayed at in the past were booked due to holiday weekend. When we arrived, I was a little skeptical. I had not seen pictures of the grounds or the room before we went. When we got out of the truck, there was a note at the office that Angie was out on the grounds, but had made a line of cones to our room with a nice note saying to go right in and make yourself at home. The door was unlocked with key inside with another nice note. I was VERY impressed with the room! It was very clean and quaint and just made us feel so at home. After unloading our luggage and meeting Angie, we realized that we wished we could stay a whole week. It was great to have no cable tv. We really appreciated each other so much more. The next day we walked down to the lake and walked the trails around the lake and it was amazing. As soon as we can, we will be going back!

Room Tip: Only been in a sweet so far, but the cottage next to the lake was great too. Angie let us see it before we left.
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Andy H
Reviewed September 2, 2014

My wife and I wanted to get away for the Labor day week end which is something we don't normally do. All our usual places to stay were either booked or were charging much more than I thought were acceptable. I found Sans-Sochi through trip advisor and it was one of the best vacations finds we experienced. less than 5 minutes from the casino, less than 10 minutes from New Buffalo, but it seemed were deep in a forest miles from anywhere. The resort has a rustic charm and Angie made me feel welcome and by the time I left I felt like I was part of her family! There is a pristine lake, great for fishing (no minnows), swimming or just watching the fish jump. I choose the Kingfisher Suite because I liked the because of the deck but I think any room would be a good choice. It had a TV but no cable so you are limited to one or two local channels, but you know what? but the time the weekend was half over we found out that the peace, quiet, and enjoying nature was more entertaining than TV anyway! There is WiFI though and although the buildings look rustic from the outside inside they are very modern with very comfortable beds. Angie doesn't advertise so thank you Trip Advisor for helping finding this outstanding place to stay. And Thank you Angie for making us feel right at home.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank william R
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The tranquility and peace of the cottages is by far the reason why we stay year after year. The cottages are steps from the serene lake, quiet beach and our nightly campfires. The cottages are nestled in nature and boardering the woods with a welcoming walking path steps away. Each morning we take a long walk around the lake through the vineyards & the wooden bridge. At the end of the path, we stop to listen for the frogs, birds and admire the flowers and lake. Our family rents both cottages, having a connected access, for a week plus each summer with family & friends rotating their visits. The cottages are true family time together where we enjoy conversations, board games in the enclosed gazebo, swimming, row boating, playing volleyball and baseball in the open fields. This is why it is rated as "excellent." The morning mist rising from the lake is still captivating. Blueberry & peach picking nearby, wine tours, antique shops, horseback riding and downtown New Buffalo is ten minutes away if you need a change of pace. The cottages have full equipped kitchens, good bathrooms, internet access, great comfy beds but most of all ... this is a hard to find haven!! Dogs welcome too!
We have been visiting Sans Souci for 10+ years and each year look forward to our return to "the cottage." You will feel like you have the place to yourself ... tranquil, serene & peaceful.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Elaine B
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I absolutely enjoyed my time at this sweet cottage. The property is so peaceful and very relaxing. They even had wi-fi who knew? Angie is so sweet and kind and very attentive. The room was large enough for me and a companion. Its not far from downtown new buffalo at all. And even though we did get into town a lot we found that we ended up staying at Sans-Souci more than we thought we would. I plan on going back the next time I need some peace.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple