Marina Grand Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(New Buffalo)
View Hotel
Four Winds Casino Resort(New Buffalo)
View Hotel
Golden Sands Motel(Michigan City)
Lakeside Inn(Lakeside)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewsrooftop deckcoffee shopbentwood tavernfree coffeefull kitchenfront desksoaking tubbedroom suiteoutdoor poolsister propertygas fireplacethe hotel sitsperfect getawaynice patioget awaypublic beachwatching the boats
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have been to this hotel several times and love it! The rooms are comfortable, staff is very friendly and I love the rooftop deck. The Bentwood was excellent as is Joe (coffee shop). I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to New Boston.

Room Tip: Love the one bedroom suites!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Halinaty94
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Pleasantly surprised to find such a nice marina resort in a small lake side town. Accommodations very comfortable. Bedding and appointments great. Bathroom huge. Nice view over the marina basin - L shaped hotel encompassing an entire marina.Local yacht club is next door. Front desk friendly, informative. Restaurant on premisis Marina Grand - very good and busy with nice bistro type meals available. Breakfast Oatmeal from the little lobby "market" was actually steel cut and served in a large cup - which was bit unwieldy, but quite good once able to get fruit and milk in it.
Would stay here again for location. Rainy weather dampened the festival events planned locally.

Room Tip: ask 2nd or 3rd floor - marina viwe
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank wreath
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Family spent a weekend there recently and unfortunately was in a room next to loud neighbors using language unfit for my five-year-old daughter's ears. After a mild complaint to the front desk, we received a phone call ten minutes later saying we were being upgraded to another room. We didn't even ask for a new room, but staff did it regardless. Very considerate. Hotel was very clean, rooms large, great view of the water,and entire staff was great. Only complaint is the parking is not the greatest.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Vince A
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I recently stayed at The Marina Grand and I am so glad that I did. New Buffalo is a small gem of a town and I was very pleased with my stay at their best hotel, imo. The rooms are very nice, staff is friendly, close to beach and shops. I did a lot of research before I booked my stay and I chose this place over the Harbor Grand b/c I felt it would better suite my needs. Harbor Grand looks lovely, but is WAY smaller than the Marina Grand. I recommend this place for families or couples who like a bit more space. It is pricey I paid 251 per night for Sun-Tuesday. I heard the price can get as expensive at 400/night on the weekends. I'm not sure if I would pay that amount but it was a great value for what I paid. I'll definitely be back.

Room Tip: Go for a suite.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rosemarylewis06
Reviewed August 5, 2012

A beautiful "condo" suite. Upscale linens and decor, close to sandy beaches with peaceful balcony view of the marina. There were two nice pools (indoor and outdoor) as well as small but fun game room. Fully equipped kitchen which worked well for us as we cooked all of our meals. We had adequate space, dishes and sleeping space, for 5 adults and 3 children plus baby. Our only complaint was the malfunctioning air conditioning which they couldn't seem to fix. 88degrees in the room not acceptable on a hot weekend.!
This is a huge hotels complex so if you're looking for something cozy this isn't for you. Service was excellent and mgmt responded quickly when we needed something( high chair, extra table chair, etc) just couldn't seem to get the AC under control.

• Stayed: July 2012