“Janes morning”

Michigan Thyme Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Fast food, no tattoos .. Pies are great pizza thicker than Brewesters with more than stasis ... Tastes great...

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Cute little cafe hidden around the corner off the main street. Homemade soups and sandwiches delicious. I had blackberry iced tea, unsweetened, just a light refreshing drink. Most sandwiches are served on multigrain buns. Tomato soup was a bit salty but flavorful. If you are a vegetarian, try the cheese sliders and broccoli salad....a yummy lunch!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We decided to eat lunch here on our drive up to South Haven. I ordered a roast beef sandwich, which was delicious, and my mom is still raving about her salad. When I got my food, I realized I'd ordered a sandwich on a whole-grain bun, which I can't eat because of migraines. The waitress was incredibly understanding about switching me to rye bread, and declined to charge me extra for the bread. Great service, delicious food. And while you're there, check out all the great souvenirs and art.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Just getting into Michigan for my birthday weekend, and we came across this little cafe behind a store and it was wonderful!!! We both enjoyed a great breakfast, I had the crab cakes and poached eggs, and he enjoyed bacon and eggs, the server was very helpful even though they were very busy!! Tank you for. Great start to our weekend!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We hit Michigan Thyme for a quick lunch as we arrived into town. The service was wonderful and the food was delicious! We will be back!