“Local gem with wonderful staff”
Review of Michigan Thyme Cafe - CLOSED

Michigan Thyme Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We decided to eat lunch here on our drive up to South Haven. I ordered a roast beef sandwich, which was delicious, and my mom is still raving about her salad. When I got my food, I realized I'd ordered a sandwich on a whole-grain bun, which I can't eat because of migraines. The waitress was incredibly understanding about switching me to rye bread, and declined to charge me extra for the bread. Great service, delicious food. And while you're there, check out all the great souvenirs and art.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Just getting into Michigan for my birthday weekend, and we came across this little cafe behind a store and it was wonderful!!! We both enjoyed a great breakfast, I had the crab cakes and poached eggs, and he enjoyed bacon and eggs, the server was very helpful even though they were very busy!! Tank you for. Great start to our weekend!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We hit Michigan Thyme for a quick lunch as we arrived into town. The service was wonderful and the food was delicious! We will be back!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was our second visit here, and we took friends with us this time. The Eggs Benedict were perfect, as was the omelet and the veggie pita..... The egg salad sandwich was a little bland, but I guess that's expected .... the green olives within helped.

The employees are friendly, but very busy, so sometimes a drink refill is slow in coming.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

we came here for breakfast, we had chocolate and blue berry pancakes. both very good. the staff was very happy an bubbly for being in the morning. they do not have a large breakfast menu which is one down side.