“The smoke is AWFUL!”
Review of Four Winds Casino

Four Winds Casino
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in New Buffalo
More attraction details
Owner description: Book a hotel room at Four Winds and escape the everyday with all the hotel amenities you expect to find at a luxury resort. Four Winds hotel in New Buffalo, Michigan, offers 415 luxury rooms, suites and celebrity suites all with our impeccable guest service and all the special touches. Expect the very best in elegant decor and accommodations, exciting cuisine, lively entertainment and nightlife from the finest hotel in New Buffalo.
Reviewed March 31, 2014

A beautiful casino that is only a few years old. Too bad they haven't figured out that the smoke drives people away. This is the last time we will go until Four Winds figures out that more people are NON-SMOKERS now. I can't for the life of me figure out why they think that catering to only smokers is a good thing. It's bad for other patrons, the poor employees must hate it and it's just bad common sense. I don't get it.

4  Thank Betina C
There are newer reviews for Four Winds Casino

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have no clue where to start. I have read others comments. The place is smokey, when I get home I have to wash clothes from cigarette smoke, some of the chairs need attention (soap and water) from the smell after people get up.

Gaming, slot machine payouts are small compared to Blue Chip in Michigan City or Ameri-Star in East Chicago. It has been awhile since I seen a payout. You do not see them often. One hundred dollars do not last long on penny slots if you are playing eighty cents or a dollar. I have tried with or without card. Comps are ridiculous.

The good side is the waitresses work very hard, and sometimes they do not receive tips. I wish they would bring the bands back. Timbers food is good. Only ate in steak house once when first opened the food was good. I had bad experience in Hard Rock Cafe. I was sick for couple of days after eating in there.

We travel to far to be to be ripped off. Back in the days they would allow you to win. You never win now. We do not go as often as we use to.

6  Thank JustWantToHaveFun101
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stayed in a suite for 2 nights. Nicest room I've ever stayed in. The bathroom is the size of my living room. Walk in shower that could hold 10 people, and a jacuzzi tub with great jets. 2 flat screens and a sectional couch with a very comfortable bed. Casino is really really nice. Just a little smokey. Had a fabulous time. I recommend this place to everyone!!! Five stars all around,including staff.

2  Thank kleyns
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Boy, this place has some wonderful beauty inside and out. But, come on people, tell the truth about winning on their slot machines. We were there for over four hours and it was unbelievable how hard it was to hit anything, even on the sizzling 7 machines. On the dollar Wheel of Fortune we never got a spin. Everyone was so disgusted we had to leave to have dinner off the casino property. We will only go to Blue Chip from now on.

5  Thank terri t
Reviewed March 9, 2014

It was very busy there, very smokey. The restaurant Timbers was very good and fast. The bar had great drinks, decent price for a casino. The bar tenders were very good.

3  Thank JTOLMAN