“Great Food”
Review of Four Winds Casino

Four Winds Casino
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in New Buffalo
More attraction details
Owner description: Book a hotel room at Four Winds and escape the everyday with all the hotel amenities you expect to find at a luxury resort. Four Winds hotel in New Buffalo, Michigan, offers 415 luxury rooms, suites and celebrity suites all with our impeccable guest service and all the special touches. Expect the very best in elegant decor and accommodations, exciting cuisine, lively entertainment and nightlife from the finest hotel in New Buffalo.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

More food than you can eat & very reasonable. We were looking at other peoples food to get ideas for our next meal!

1  Thank Teresagoo
There are newer reviews for Four Winds Casino

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Would have liked to break even or loose less while gambling. Oh well that's the chance you take. Gamble responsibly.

2  Thank dandreolli
Reviewed July 8, 2013

First, I think it's kind of funny/sad that one of the biggest complaints I've read here about Four Winds seems to be, "I didn't win enough/didn't win anything". Well, it is a casino, folks; unless you work there, you're can't realistically go in expecting to make money. I've both doubled my money and blown my budget on the slots there. Good variety of slots with lots of progressives, but I find the layout a little random. The dealers at the tables are friendly and professional. However, beware that they do have 5:6 Blackjack as well as normal 2:3. Not many drink servers wandering around, but I try not to go when it's busy and drink service isn't a huge priority for me anyway. Haven't had any of the food there, but I'd like to try the buffet some time.

As far as the smoking thing, yes, there is a smoke smell. Personally, I don't find it bothersome while I'm inside the building, but I could see how someone sensitive to it would be bothered and it's on my clothes when I leave. I feel like the smell level changes, but I don't know if that's the ventilation or simply more or less smokers in there at any given time. They do have a closed-off non-smoking slot room, but it looked pretty small. Overall though, I like the atmosphere and the staff are friendly, so I'd recommend it for a couple hours of entertainment unless smoke sensitivity is an issue.

2  Thank Koyangi
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went to Four Winds because they had Kids Quest for our son. We had never experienced a Kids Quest, but we were very happy with it. The gals who ran it were wonderful, especially the girl at the front desk. She made us feel at ease leaving our son. We weren't sure how long we would gamble, so after a couple hours I went to check on our son, and he didn't want to leave, so we gambled some more. In total we left him in there for 5 hours. He did great! It was so nice not to have to worry about him.

Like someone else mentioned, the buffet is pricey, but it has every kind of food under the sun. If you leave there hungry, there is something wrong with you :)

1  Thank smalltowniowagirl
Missy S, Interactive Marketing Specialist at Four Winds Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback and review! We're glad that your son enjoyed Kids Quest. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

80% people come to play is lose. include me. and I has been there three time not even walk out of the door casino win a dollar. or penny. I just want to let any body know this four wins casino is not have what you call when you come plays game you have a comp. mean you can have free food or cigarette. even I play for 8 hrs lose $1000. also my husband lose $1200, and the supervisor casino say we're not Qualifier for free buttfer. most of all casino in Illinois & Indiana there give a comp. mean free food when you come to there casino to play. make sure if you plan to go four wins casino play. make sandwich bring with you in case if you lose all your money. and don have money to buy food. there fast food like burger not under $10. I'm in business service clients,all please would like to have the clients come back to my business. not like this four wins casino they don't care. and when I spoke to the supervisor casino that I m never come back here any more .this is she say then don't come here to play. I wounder do the casino need people come to play? and if they don't care or they don't need people come play then soon or late the casino will be bank ruts. because they don't know they let the supervisor treat the costumer very rules. I a great is nine casino, but the management and treat costumer horrible.

4  Thank 999tenny
Missy S, Interactive Marketing Specialist at Four Winds Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Hello, we appreciate your feedback and would like to discuss your experience at Four Winds with you. Could you please email the best way to contact you to social@fourwindscasino.com? Thank you!