“This is the end......” 1 of 5 bubbles

Roma Pizza
Ranked #24 of 46 Restaurants in New Buffalo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Indiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is the end......”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2014

If you think you could take Labor Day Weekend off and leave the kids in charge, think again. Yech, Blech, and Retch. We have been going here for over 10 years and have no words for our food or service. Our best guess is our order was called into Pizza Hut while we sat witness to a bus boy holiday. For a moment we gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought there was a recent change in management. Doesn't matter, if I am going to get Pizza Hut quality, next time I will pay Pizza Hut prices.

• Visited August 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good food, great cold beer on tap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

After a day at the lake I was hungry and wanted something other than "fast" food. I opted for Roma's after viewing some of the Yelp reviews.

I didn't have pizza, but noticed that they were clearly doing a land mine delivery business that day as the phone rang every 10 minutes or so. I opted for a dish of stuffed shells, which came with a salad and a large breadstick, and a mug of cold beer. The salad came with house Italian dressing, which was made with red wine vinegar. The garlic in it was quite pungent - I liked it but if you're sensitive to strong flavors, it would be best to avoid. The main course was extremely filling and very cheesy. The sauce tasted like a generic one (not housemade), but was suitable.

They offer several craft beers on tap as well as wine, soft drinks and bottled brew. I had the tap beer - excellent wheat variety, and COLD.

I was in the place early in the evening before the traditional dinner hour, so I received excellent service. It wasn't "fast" food, but good food fast. Prices are moderate and there are enough offerings on the menu to accommodate most tastes.

Visited August 2014
elkhart
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We ordered for a very large group and the pizza was great. There wasn't any left. Everyone enjoyed it. The guy taking our order was courteous and helpful.

“I dissagree!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

We ordered pizza for pickup in our hotel room. Disappointed they did not offer gluten free pasta or crust choices. Time to move into today's world! we ordered sausage, onion, mushroom and green pepper. Found the pizza to be very salty and flavorless. Overall not a good pizza and was $20 for a small--overpriced!

• Visited July 2014
Elkhart, Indiana, United States
“Beyond the BEST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

My family absolutely LOVED this pizza in every way possible. The restaurant, itself, is on the small side but very clean and quaint. The aroma of Italian food was fabulous and made all mouths water. The server was very engaging and kept us happy for every second in the restaurant. The pizza arrived and was hot and bubbly and gorgeous...just the way that it looks in a magazine. The seasoning and cheese and EVERYTHING was absolutely perfect!! The prices were good...higher than pizza hut, but very reasonable for the quality that you are getting. I plan on making this a habit....Roma pizza as often as our family can get it!!

• Visited July 2014