“eat somewhere else!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stopped by only because place across the street had a long wait.We were seated fast.Hungry for fish so I ordered the perch.I took one look at my plate and could tell fish had been setting.No taste,I have made better fish at home and the fancy green beans were like rubber.Over priced food.Willing to pay more IF it is good but not here.It was our anniversary so they did give us free cake.The manager said perch was the best seller.won't be back .Go to Redamak's great food!

There are newer reviews for Casey's

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Out for a drive on a Sunday afternoon we were looking for a place for lunch in New Buffalo. Decided to try Casey's Bar & Grill, which like every other place in town , was crowded, but we were still seated in a few minutes. We both ordered the lake perch sandwiches......Our server did tell us that the kitchen was running just a little behind (no surprise as I think we got the last table...busy day!). We finished our iced teas , which were promptly refilled without having to ask, and our lunch arrived....not long at all. Well worth it.........the perch sandwich was delicious, a generous serving of the fish (& more perch than batter, thank you!) served on a very good quality bun (toasted !), excellent French fries, a nice wedge of lemon, tarter sauce, & lettuce,tomato & onion slice on the side. Perfect! We'll be back!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Nice local restaurant. The grilled fish sandwich was just OK....needed a little more seasoning for my taste. But, I would go back.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We've been to Casey's often over the years and sadly this visit will be the last!

My family was seated outside near a table of three that had clearly been drinking all afternoon. They were loud and obnoxious. At one point, a drunk guy started yelling towards our table about how good looking our kids were...awkward.

My husband ordered a steak medium and it came out well. Rather than take it back, the server argued with my husband about how steaks are "temped" in the kitchen. She was rude and my husband ended up eating the steak even though it was overly done and expensive.

I'm not sure what has happened at Casey's over the last year, but it was not an enjoyable experience at all. We won't be back.

1  Thank Whit32404
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Cozy environment, great food!! Wonderful environment close to the beach. Walk in, enjoy a delicious meal, and you can enjoy the sunset on the beach.