“Very popular burger place!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Redamak's Tavern

Redamak's Tavern
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in New Buffalo
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Redamak's " The Tradition Continues!!" July 15 , 2015 marks the Maroney Family's 40th year in business. Please note that the original owners George and Gladys Redamak started the tavern back in 1946! Our Specialty "The Hamburger that made New Buffalo, Michigan Famous!!" Freshly Cut , ground and pattied in our Kitchen 7 days a week. Featuring our Famous Working Person's Special Monday thru Friday along with daily menu features. Simple-Local-Fresh, utilizing locally grown Michigan products. Serving bottle and draft craft,domestic and imported beers. As well as a fine selection of wine and liquor. Shakes , smoothies, and Coke products round out our beverage selection. So without further ado, Come On Bite into a Legend!!
Elburn, Illinois
“Very popular burger place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I recently went b/c we were looking for a non chain place to eat that is a staple for locals. We like those places. This place was very good. We did wait for about 25 minutes and it was 2:30pm so I expect the wait is long when you come at lunch or dinner times. We didn't mind 25 minutes. The place is very busy.... but they keep things moving well. It is large place with lots of seating - much more then you expect by looking at the outside. We both had burgers which we liked - very cheesy. Just FYI - burgers will come wrapped like fast food vs. on plate or platter. Fries are just so so.... nothing special. Pina Colada was very good. I don't think I would drive out of my way for this place and I have had a better burger but it's very good and if I was in the area - I would def. stop in again. Casual place. Only cash but ATM in building. Not too expensive but maybe bit more than you would expect.... fries didn't come with burger. I think we spent about $30 for 2 of us... and that was with 3 drinks so not too bad.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Granger, IN
“Best Burgers in Michiana....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

My family and I make the 45 minute drive to New Buffalo about once a month to dine on the mouthwatering, best burgers in Michiana. Service is always fast and we are never disappointed. Draft beers are very reasonably priced and a good accompaniment to a cheeseburger with "everything." Note that they do not accept credit cards but have an ATM in the lobby....

1 Thank GrangerGuy
Wheeling, Illinois
“landmark hamburgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

great place to stop when passing New Buffalo
Excellent burgers
terrific onion rings
lunch special burger includes fries
While in town, it is easy to get back on the highway
Worth the stop. lots of parking

1 Thank Steve-the-paperman
Osceola, Indiana
“A New Buffalo Must!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Yes the burgers are amazing but the rest of the menu is just as killer! Beer is cheap and decent selection...atmosphere is great as well!

1 Thank TYNI86
Tampa, Florida
“Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We haven't been in the area in over 20 year and wanted to get back. We had a party of 10 people adults and kids. Most of us ordered the cheeseburgers and shakes. We were advised to just go with the Velveta Cheese and we weren't disapointed. I had grilled onions and mushrooms. I also ordered a tripled, to be honest I should have gotten the double. The place was hopping for a Monday lunch crowd. Don't be put off by a full parking lot. The staff got us seated all at one table and handled our orders very quickly. I will be back next time we are in the area. PS: my mother was a little disapointed they no longer serve Coke in the glass bottle like they used to

• 3 of 5 bubbles