“Our recent visit”

Ranked #6 of 47 Restaurants in New Buffalo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Redamak's " The Tradition Continues!!" July 15 , 2015 marks the Maroney Family's 40th year in business. Please note that the original owners George and Gladys Redamak started the tavern back in 1946! Our Specialty "The Hamburger that made New Buffalo, Michigan Famous!!" Freshly Cut , ground and pattied in our Kitchen 7 days a week. Featuring our Famous Working Person's Special Monday thru Friday along with daily menu features. Simple-Local-Fresh, utilizing locally grown Michigan products. Serving bottle and draft craft,domestic and imported beers. As well as a fine selection of wine and liquor. Shakes , smoothies, and Coke products round out our beverage selection. So without further ado, Come On Bite into a Legend!!
Northwest IN
“Our recent visit”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was looking forward to visiting this place. I have heard so many great things about it. I was extremely disappointed. Our food was just average so I don't understand the hype. Our server was very nice. But I cannot believe a place now adapts and as big as this does not accept credit cards - strange.

“Redamaks-Overrated”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been twice, after the first time would give it a another shot. Just a average burger joint that is very busy. Burgers nothing special fries nothing special, nice clean place thats just a burger joint that anywhere will have.

Blacklick, Ohio
“Nice place for a quick stop”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We needed some place to stop for a quick lunch. Order a double hamburger which was plenty for lunch and sweet potato fries. The fries were average. Service was quick and price for wife and myself was about $20 (tax & tip excluded.

“Nice casual spot”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We had a big, late lunch of burgers and fries (I ordered the sweet potato fries, which were really good and served with honey on the side, which made them even yummier). Service was good, cute atmosphere with a lot of old charm.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Friendly Place”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

i thought the burgers were very good, nice and hot. The fries on the other hand were the opposite old and cold. The servers were all friendly and very attentive. The atmosphere is very welcoming. MY only complaint is when a large group shows up the push the tables together ina way that blocks the servers and partons from getting out easily. I hate having to have a person get up from there seat so i can exit. But overall a good value for the money. My only suggestion is that the cooks should not lay out the fries until the burgers are ready. They must basket them first , place in the burger when it is done then serve it. this it not my first time there and the fries are usually cold.