“A Tradition”

Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in New Buffalo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Redamak's " The Tradition Continues!!" July 15 , 2017 marks the Maroney Family's 42nd year in business. Please note that the original owners George and Gladys Redamak started the tavern back in 1946! Our Specialty "The Hamburger that made New Buffalo, Michigan Famous!!" Freshly Cut , ground and pattied in our Kitchen 7 days a week. Featuring our Famous Working Person's Special Monday thru Friday along with daily menu features. Simple-Local-Fresh, utilizing locally grown Michigan products. Serving bottle and draft craft,domestic and imported beers. As well as a fine selection of wine and liquor. Shakes , smoothies, and Coke products round out our beverage selection. So without further ado, Come On Bite into a Legend!!
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Redamak's is a tradition for us and many when visiting the beach in New Buffalo. They are known for their burgers, which I think are reasonably priced right around $6, they serve alcohol. Great milk shakes and appetisers. Very family friendly. A good time.

1  Thank Misharose

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I went to Redamak's in 1994 and have held the memory of that cheeseburger in my memory as the best I ever had. I returned to the Midwest this week and forced my husband to make a special side trip up to Redamak's even though I feared I'd built up my expectations beyond realistic standards.

I DIDN'T.

I've now had the best two burgers of my life.

Specs: tradional burger without the onions. Smooth melty Velveeta.

1  Thank ColetteFood
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Hadn't been here in years, made it back finally and was pleased to see it hadn't changed much. Outstanding burgers and fries at reasonable prices. Went here on a chilly (upper 40s/low 50s) rainy day and the place was packed for lunch but was seated right away. The food came quickly and was delicious as I remembered.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The burgers are what Redamak's is known for, but don't miss the other menu items.

Great menu prices on "Top Shelf" drinks.

I ordered the fried clams meal. This meal came with two sides. I ordered the soup of the day for Sunday, and the cottage cheese. A great value for under $8 for the meal. The clams were prepared well (not overcooked). My wife ordered the breaded shrimp (very large and tasty).

There was only a ten minute wait to be seated on a Sunday afternoon (around 2:00pm).

1  Thank flintjarvis
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Burgers and pulled pork sandwich is OK. We order crispy fries. "Working Person Special" is a good deal. We don't think this place is worth the one to one and a half hour wait in the summer.