“Good service , good food.....great addition to Four Winds Casino!”

Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 47 Restaurants in New Buffalo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The only Hard Rock Cafe in Southwest Michigan is now open! The 12,000 sq. ft. Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds is located adjacent the gaming floor and spans two levels with seating for 275 and a performance stage. The new Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds has a unique, high energy atmosphere and features rock n’ roll memorabilia from its unmatched collection. Hard Rock’s menu offers an array of classic American food such as burgers and a large selection of sandwiches and salads. Stop by the Rock Shop® for t-shirts and collectible pins. You can proudly show your support for a cause or simply sport a cool vintage design. The Rock Shop® offers fine quality t-shirts in hot styles designed by cool artists. Want more than just a rock t-shirt? Truly dedicated Hard Rock fans can collect pins that display their rock personalities.
Hebron, Indiana
“Good service , good food.....great addition to Four Winds Casino!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This Hard Rock Cafe is located inside the Four Winds Casino. It just opened on July 11, 2012. I spent the night at the casino a week later and decided to have an early supper there to beat the crowds. The restaurant is two stories....I was seated on the main floor towards the back so it gave me a nice view of the whole place. They also have an elevator if yo don't want to walk up the stairs. Lots of really nice music memorabilia around on the walls.......stuff from Michael Jackson, Christina Aguilera , Johnny Cash, Katy Perry, Aerosmith and a lot more. After my server took my order she told me to walk around and look at the stuff but I waited until I was done with my meal.

Everything on the menu sounded good but I ordered the Hickory BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger and Fries. My food came out in a very reasonable amount of time and was very hot and fresh......and it was really good! Food is a little expensive and they add a resort fee to the bill but it was only a little over a dollar so it wasn't that bad.

My server (I'm sorry I forgot her name) was very nice and checked back with me several times to make sure my food was prepared the way I asked and to make sure I didn't need anything else. Several times while I was eating a manager stopped by to see if everything was ok. I hope they continue doing this and not just because it's new. I can't tell you how many places I've been to where once my food is delivered I never see the server again until they drop off the check. All the employees seemed like they were enjoying their job which was nice to see.

While children are not allowed in any of the other food establishments in the casino, they are allowed in the Hard Rock Cafe but must be escorted through the casino with an adult. There is also a rock shop just inside the front door to the restaurant but I didn't go in there. While there wasn't any while I was there, they do have live entertainment but I'm sure it was because I was there so early in the evening.

I will definitely eat here the next time I'm at the casino.

• Visited July 2012