“Pick-up food on the way to the casino!”

Timbers Fast Food & Deli
Ranked #10 of 47 Restaurants in New Buffalo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night
Description: At Timbers Fast Food & Deli at Four Winds Casino Resort, the best hands in the house are crafting tasty deli and restaurant dishes. You’ll find all your fast food favorites including jumbo hot dogs, crisp salads, burgers and more. Timbers Fast Food & Deli is always open so you can grab a quick bite anytime.*Gourmet jumbo hotdogs and deluxe burgers*Flatbread pizzas*Chicken wings and beer battered onion rings*Hand tossed saladsTimbers Fast Food and Deli guests must be 21 years of age to dine.
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Last night, my husband and I stayed at Four Winds. We checked-in pretty late, and the buffet and Hard Rock were closed...so we decided to eat at Timbers. I don't mind paying a lot for food as long as it is good...which the food was terrible! We got burgers,which had no seasoning, and added chili cheese fries, cheese fries...which were ok.
Bottom line, if I stay at the hotel again (and I say if because the hotel was nice, but very noisy) I will not return to Timbers to eat!

Tiana B, Manager at Timbers Fast Food & Deli, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Hello Meme7848, thank you for your comments regarding Timbers Fast Food & Deli. We would like to discuss your experience with you. Please send your the best contact information to us at social@fourwindscasino.com. Please include TripAdvisor Response in the subject line for expedited assistance. Thanks again.

There are newer reviews for Timbers Fast Food & Deli

Reviewed February 28, 2014

This restaurant is housed in the Four Winds Casino. The place is clearly popular based on the steady stream of customers. You order at the counter and food is delivered to your table. They have all day breakfast items and on certain days they do not close. My husband had the cinnamon bun french toast and I had BBQ chicken wings. Both platters were more than adequate and very good. Service to the table was good.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Limited menu, food was good, but prices too high...at least throw in some chips or fries with my $12 Rueben sandwich!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I would rather have eaten McDonald's or White Castle. This was the worst 'fast food' I've eaten in recent memory. Pork tenderloin was dry like the desert. Cheeseburger just as bad.

Missy S, Interactive Marketing Specialist at Timbers Fast Food & Deli, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Hi Cheryl,

We want to discuss this experience with you as well as your hotel experience. Can you send an email to social@fourwindscasino.com with your best contact information?

Thank you!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

They've got a large variety of food served 24 hours. Breakfast, appetizers, wings, burgers, sandwiches, soup, salad and pizzas. Over the course of our stay, my wife and I split a BLT with a cup of potato bacon soup, both of which were very good. Late night we split a greasy pizza, but we both enjoyed it.