All reviewsbreakfast in bedbreakfast basketpicnic basketbreakfast deliveredlake michiganfire pitben and jerry's ice creamterrace roomwithin walking distancesmall hoteloff seasonprairie styleharbor view kingget awayfrank lloyd wrightfree dvdsoutdoor seating
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We had a nice stay while staying in New Buffalo, Michigan. The service was great and the staff was nice enough to offer us free bicycle and beach lounge chair rentals. I would reccomend staying on the main floor patio rooms. It's nice to sit outside at night and watch the sunset.The beaches were magnificent with all the rocks leading to the old lighthouse. I had a wonderful time spending those 2 days with my family and will be returning soon! This place is at least the best place for anyone to stay! I highly reccomend it!

Room Tip: Always reserve the patio rooms. Beauiful sunset and view of the Boat Harbor and local hotel lake.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ThePickyGuest
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Great place to stay.

1) Great location most rooms had a spectacular view of the Marina especially at sunset and sunrise. Within a short walk of every restaurant, the beach, and anything else you would want to do in New Buffalo.

2) the food was the great! The 24 hour Ben and Jerry hotline is a huge plus but my favorite part was the breakfest in bed! Try the muffin bread! It was exquisite!

3) awesome amenities. Leisure bikes and beach towels and chairs were available for rent and were a must for our trip as we used the beautiful bike trails and beaches a lot. Breakfest and bed and the outdoor s'mores on the backyard patio were great.

4) great attentive cordial,staff

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Brendan P
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Thank you again for a lovely visit, two weeks ago! I know I have reviewed you before but since you are so consistent in your loveliness I had to sing your praises once again!

My Mom and I stopped on our way back thru to Chicago for one night, we arrived very late you and were very gracious, helpful! Your rooms were clean, satisfying after a long day's drive, and pleasing to the senses! It is always a pleasure to stay with you!

Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I just wanted to get away with my boyfriend and this place was so nice! We don't live that far away from that location but in the summer its nice to just get out of the house. We had a great time! The area has very nice shops and a great beach that was very clean and relaxing. The food that we ate there was delicious! All of the staff was very pleassant! There was one girl, I can't remember her name but she treated us like we were family! Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2012

My BFF and I spent 2 nights here, on a girl's getaway. Loved it. Very clean room and bath with soft, clean linens. The beds were very comfortable. Morning "breakfast-in-bed" is lovely. You are given a "menu" the night before in which to choose your breakfast requests. It was delightful for me, as i desire high protein foods...and I was not disappointed. The staff is very accommodating. We also enjoyed the Ben and Jerry's 24 hr ice-cream delivery. The pool and hot-tub were very clean and enjoyable. There was a lovely view of the marina right off the patio. Our room was on ground level, so we enjoyed a pretty outdoor sitting area. Lovely @ night with the lights of the marina. The Harbor Grand was most enjoyable...I will be returning.

Room Tip: The ground level rooms have a lovely outdoor sitting area, while some of the upper rooms have a whirlpool tub...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends