“Gelatinous body massage”
Review of Evolve Spa

Evolve Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Evolve Spa is the newest spa in New Buffalo, with a chic modern upscale look and a fresh outlook at Massage Therapy. EVOLVE SPA is a full service spa which provides a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere for your spa experience, whether you are here for one of our relaxing massages, a body scrub or wrap, or facial or nail treatment, you will always be happy you chose Evolve Spa. At Evolve Spa, massage is NOT our work, it is our passion, come see the EVOLVE SPA difference for yourself. Evolve Spa massage therapists are all clinically trained to provide the most appropriate treatment for your specific needs or condition as it relates to your health and overall well-being. We are trained to treat athletes, injuries and those recovering from surgeries as a part of our training, as well as we work. So whether you are a weekend warrior or if you are suffering from fibromyalgia, Parkinson's, Cancer. arthrititis, etc ..Evolve Spa knows exactly what to do to relieve your pain and get you on your way to enjoy all the best of New Buffalo.Spa Packages, girlfriend spa parties, bachlorette parties, conventions, groups are welcome. We can accomodate your private spa party. Outcalls to your cottage or weekend home are available. Call Evolve Spa for a convenient appointment time, open 7 days a week for 9am-9pm BY APPOINTMENT. Please call ahead for larger groups or PRIVATE spa parties.
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I loved my deep tissue massage! I live about an hour away, and I plan on coming back soon! My husband also had a massage which he described as "invigorating".

1  Thank Lucy B
EvolveSpa, Owner at Evolve Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2012

Thank you for your review Lucy, we are happy you enjoyed your massage and hope you will visit EVOLVE SPA in New Buffalo soon!!!
Ruta and Andrew, Clinical Massage Therapists and Partners in Evolve Spa.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

If you are looking for an incredible deep tissue massage, I suggest Andrew at Evolve Spa in New Buffalo. He gave me a deep massage with the perfect amount of pressure. He had the Midas touch! My daughter also had a deep tissue massage at Evolve Spa with Ruta. My daugther was in heaven! Apparently, Andrew and Ruta are the co-owners. The decor of the spa was very relaxing, and the temperature was perfect. I have tried several of the other spas in New Buffalo with nice results, but none like Andrew at EVOLVE.

EvolveSpa, Owner at Evolve Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2012

Hi Travel with MOM!!!!
Thank you so much for your review of our massage services! I am glad Andrew and I were able to accomodate your massage needs. I hope you remember to come back and visit us this summer, as we are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Ruta and Andrew
Clinical Massage Therapists
Owners Evolve Spa

Reviewed August 12, 2011

I am so thrilled I found Evolve Spa. I have visited other spas in the area and none compare to Evolve. In addition to spa treatments for relaxation, they also provide clinical massages for people with medical issues (e.g., muscle spasms). Clinical massages are only $37 for a 30-minute session. That is way cheaper than physical therapy. Ruta is my massage therapist and has done wonders for me. I have gone from being in considerable pain from spasms to being able to function much better than I have in months. Lolita does my facial peels. Her european technique for facial massages is out of this world. I have not yet tried their pedicures but some ladies who were visiting New Buffalo came into the hair salon while I was there and raved about Stephanie's pedicure. I am so thrilled with Evolve Spa that I am buying gift certificates for holiday gifts this year!

3  Thank thetravelczarina
EvolveSpa, Owner at Evolve Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Thank you.. for your compliments are appreciated.
Ruta

Reviewed July 24, 2011

My husband, son (age 21) and I were in New Buffalo July 4th weekend. We were taking a walk and wandered into Evolve. The owner was very welcoming and accommodated us. We came back later after she arranged for her partner and one other masseuse to come in so that we could have our massages simultaneously. She also gave me a collagen mask gratis. We came back later and our massages were wonderful. Andrew was my masseuse and was very knowledgeable. We were so relaxed. Evolve was the perfect place for us after a day touring around the area.

1  Thank TizzyFlorida