“Very good.. bit pricey...”

Jimmy's Bar & Grill
Ranked #30 of 47 Restaurants in New Buffalo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Garden City, Michigan
“Very good.. bit pricey...”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Great staff, Good drinks..Food was very good ..Just a bit pricey.. but, service was fast and the steak was cooked near perfect.. Very nice atmosphere..

Visited May 2014

Schererville
“Good Food, Poor Information”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We have eaten there before. Very good ribs, steaks, grilled foods. During spring break, I called and asked the days of operation, they said they are closed on Monday's & Tuesdays, but come in on Wednesdays, a full slab of ribs is half price, doors open 11:30am. We arrived there 11:20am, waited for establishment to open, they opened 11:35am on Wednesday March 26th, 2014. We sat down, ordered 3 cokes, and we all asked for the full slab of ribs, the server said they don't serve the ribs until 5:00pm. That is not what they told us on the phone. We sadly left, and just paid $7.00 for 3 cokes. Poor communication received?????

• Visited March 2014
“Best Place Ever!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Great service!!! Wonderful hospitality! We just went in for drinks and were given scallops for free that were a mistake, which were the best scallops I've ever had. Plus, got a slice of Guinness Cheesecake for free because we were celebrating our anniversary. We will be coming back for sure for dinner! Chef was amazing and so kind! I have him a hug I was so happy!!!

Michigan City, Indiana
“Winter for Locals”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We enjoy this place, but only go in the winter when it is not packed. We have been numerous times and have always enjoyed our food. We even went for a valentines dinner last year and the meal and atmosphere were great. They have weekly specials and the prices are good for what is offered. We actually prefer the booths to the tables, as they offer some privacy and cut down on the noise from other diners. So choose what you prefer. Nice atmosphere and not as crowded in the off season.

• Visited October 2013
Elkhart, IN
“Love this place!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Have been here a few times & once again we were not disappointed! The problem is I get the same thing because I have to have it. Get the fish tacos, in my opinion are to die for & the stuffed portabella mushrooms. I had a hard time thinking of fish & tacos together but I broke down & tried them for the first time here. WOW! What was I waiting for. I am going to try something else, maybe. My son had the mac & cheese, which is very expensive for mac & cheese but he did say it was awesome. My husband had the fish basket which he said was also great. The service has never disappointed & the atmosphere is wonderful. We are going to bring a couple with us next time so they can also enjoy. I need to get a job here so I can figure out how to make my fav's. Keep up the great food & service!

• Visited January 2014