“Just an overall great dining experience”

Copper Rock Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 47 Restaurants in New Buffalo
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Feast on USDA Prime 42-day dry aged steaks, succulent cold water lobster, gourmet desserts and more. Dining at Copper Rock Steakhouse is an experience like no other.450 wines available by the bottle and glass!Stop by the bar in Copper Rock Steakhouse for pre-dinner martinis, or an after-dinner cognacCopper Rock guests must be 21 years of age to dine.
Michigan
“Just an overall great dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is by far one of the better restaurants is any Michigan casino. We frankly don't care for the casino much but the restaurant keeps us coming back. The atmosphere is very nice, the bar area which also has some dining tables is really nice. Wine selection is great, servers were attentive and best of all the food is awesome. We had the lobster bisque which is some of the best I ever had. My bistro salad was terrific and the crab legs were sweet and cooked to perfection. If you have a salad or appetizer we usually split the main course because the portions are large and filling.
I would highly recommend Copper Rock but call ahead for reservations.

• Visited August 2013

Crystal Lake, Illinois
“Great As Usual!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We have dined here many times, most recently on August 18,2013. The restaurant is tastefully decorated. Our server (Kimi) was very welcoming and made the dining experience wonderful. The food, as usual, was presented beautifully and was very tasty. The price you pay is to be expected of the quality of everything you receive here. I can't understand why Trip Advisor does not have Copper Rock rated near the top. There is no better fine dining in New Buffalo. We will make a point to dine here when in the area.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank chitown73
Exeter, Nebraska
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

First rate! You won't regret eating your special meal here! We ordered the shrimp stuffed with crab. TO DIE FOR! Our waiters were unbelievably thoughtful! I couldn't eat my dessert so our waiter created a "doggie" bag that was packaged beautifully and I took it directly to my in room refrig.

Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“This should be #1”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

This place should be ranked #1
I'm very very picky about where I eat, and I've never had a bad meal here! The only problem is the price! But everything is to die for!

• Visited July 2013
Naperville, Illinois
“Expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Now I knew it was not going to be cheap but the menu outside had a 3 course meal featured. After a long day of visiting wineries we needed a good meal so in we went. While looking at the menu I could not find the 3 course meal featured outside. I asked about it and they said it was not available on Saturdays even though it did not say that outside. We still stayed and the food was really good but pricey for a place inside a casino.

• Visited June 2013