“Not fantastic, but only one there”

Grand Hotel du Parc
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bollene
Grand Hotel du Parc
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Bollene
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I stayed at the Grand hotel du parc end of June as I was participating in a historical rally there. It is pretty much the only hotel there so there wasn't really a choice. Outside it's not very grand but lots of trees so the cars are in the shade, although the road is cracked and the cars are parked over the tree roots in the grass. The hotel itself is old, very very old, outside and inside. Paper coming off the walls, uneven floors on old carpet, wires coming out of sockets, and paper-thin walls (I could hear the conversations in the rooms either side of mine perfectly). My room was small, musty, with a very used bed cover, although the sheets where clean (but old). The bathroom is tiny and had a shower and a swiveling bidet (didn't know that existed), but I consider myself lucky as apparently another room had a sitting shower, where one must sit to wash. The woman at the reception was very friendly, and the staff was very nice although not very professional. So not the best of places but I'm not a princess and it was only somewhere to sleep during the rally, so the most important thing being that it was clean, it was alright for me.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo