“Don,t your time !”

Add it.
Original Poncho's of Baltimore
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Ate their yesterday 3-27-13 Ordered enchiladas They were horrible no taste and lacked any kind of seasonings, rice sort of resemble what Mexican rice is suppose to be, waitress had the personality of a paper cup ! This restaurant is a prime candidate for Restaurant Impossible ! They need help

Reviewed February 3, 2013

If it is authentic Mexican food you seek, keep driving. If you like the usual suburban Mexican stuff then you'll probably love Pancho's.

Pancho's is a decent place, the food is good, not great. There isn't much flair to the dishes. It's the usual stuff: cumin heavy salsa, decent chips, beans and rice piled high,and lotsa cheese/meats wrapped in various shells. It's the same stuff all the homogenized Mexican places serve.

One good thing is the dishes are consistently served very hot, not spicy-hot but right out of the oven hot. My favorite dish is the pork stew burrito. They have a bar but the drinks are no big deal. It's the usual pre-mixed blah and Coke that tastes like a flat rubber hose.

The interior is rather shabby with lumpy lopsided booths having duct taped holes. Old signs and vintage trinkets hang on the walls. It's kinda dusty and dirty like a stinky Tijuana bar.

My advice? Skip the dinner prices and go for the lunch specials. They are a tremendous value and probably the best deal in town.

2  Thank BigCityChicken
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The very best thing on the menu. It's listed as an appetizer but I always get it as a meal. Everything else on the menu that either I or my family have tried is average Americanized Mexican cuisine.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We ate here on Aug. 14th. When we go out for Mexican food at authentic resturants we generally get a basket fresh warm chips and salsa. These seemed to be right out of a bag! With salsa that reminded me of doritos and that is not a good thing. We both had the burrito and enchilada special with beans and rice. The beans looked like they had been sitting out since yesterday. Maybe all the other reviewers were right about the tacos. We did not have them and they probably would have been better than what we had. The portion was plentiful.

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

It has been around for years ~ Great food!! Love the chicken tacos, botana, and avacado crisp!!!! My only complaint is no free refills on soft drinks :(