“One of my favorites”

Add it.
Tino's
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Negaunee
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Cudighi and Pizza. Only things on the menu, but done ExtremelY well.
wisconsin
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Tino's pizza is one of the top 5 pizzas places on my list of favorites. It's a small bar atmosphere but the pizza is great.

• Visited August 2013

Marquette, Michigan
“One of the Best”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Pizza is one of the most difficult rates, because people get partial to a certain kind of crust or sauce primarily. The two main pizza places on the west end are Tino's in Negaunee and The Congress in Ishpeming. There are other places, but these are the oldest and do a lot of volume. They also have their champions. Having worked in a pizza joint as a kid and at the Ambassador in Houghton which is MY personal favorite (tostada pizza), here are my thoughts on Tino's -

Heavily cheesed pizza, made on a cracker crust with home made cudighi sausage as the primary topping. Sauce is medium spicy. Cost is higher than other places, probably a little too high for what you get but it's a quality pizza and Tino's supports local sports so you're probably subsidizing it a little. There is also a cudighi sandwich of you don't want the pizza I really enjoy that with pizza sauce and cheese. If you ask, you may also get a cheese burger.

Tino's is an older facility, it has only a half-dozen or so tables and a long bar for seating. Beer is more expensive than the bars around it. There is a pop-a-shot machine for the kids to play while waiting and a couple of TV's for watching sports or whatever the bartender is partial to. It is very near the theatre, so if a production is going on it's not a bad place to visit before or after a show, or if you're antiquing in the afternoon a little supper (as long as it's after 4:00pm).

Overall, I would put Tino's in my top 5 pizza places. I like going there best when I'm REALLY hungry or feeding the family as you don't need more than 1 large pizza for a family of four in our experience!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Dave A
Marquette, Michigan
“pizza sauce on a cracker”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I heard the pizza here was great so I tried it. It is like pizza sauce on a cracker. Not my style of pizza at all. Some people actually like this type of pizza, but not me. I have not tried anything else here so I can't comment on their other food.

Visited January 2011