A truly relaxing stay helped by our lovely hosts Ian and Maureen. Wonderful service and fabulous food. The evening meal is four courses of delight. There is no choice but give Ian enough notice (I don't eat meat and we also have a 5yr old) and he produces a very enjoyable meal for all. Easily the best food we had in France.
Our bedroom was a lovely large family room which had an additional room for our daughter (and all her teddies).
I would not hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 37 acres of formal gardens and woodland the Manoir is a tranquil and relaxing setting to get away from it all yet only 25minutes from the centre of Caen. The House has welcoming log fires in the winter a heated indoor pool and sauna and a very nice dining room.There is a warm and friendly atmosphere with both French and English spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Manoir de la Riviere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir De La Riviere Hotel Saint-Louet-Sur-Seulles
- Manoir De La Riviere Normandy, France