My wife and I spent three fantastic nights a Manoir de la Riviere. Highly recommended. The morning and evening chats made us feel like guests in with long lost friends or relatives. Make sure to allocate at least one night for a fantastic dinner.
The location is convenient for seeing the major sights and there is a small village ~5mins by car for all of the essentials you will nee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 37 acres of formal gardens and woodland the Manoir is a tranquil and relaxing setting to get away from it all yet only 25minutes from the centre of Caen. The House has welcoming log fires in the winter a heated indoor pool and sauna and a very nice dining room.There is a warm and friendly atmosphere with both French and English spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Manoir de la Riviere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir De La Riviere Hotel Saint-Louet-Sur-Seulles
- Manoir De La Riviere Normandy, France