See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

The Campanile is more a motel than a hotel, with rooms in a separate building. Good dinner and breakfast in the restaurant, friendly staff. But the rooms were no good. My collegue experienced that his room smelled of smoke. My room had dirty bed linnens. Will not recommend to stay here.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2018

Stayed here for 1 night in August 2018. Friendly staff, and the rooms were pleasant and very comfortable. Despite being close to a main road there was no noise.

Ate dinner and breakfast in the hotel's restaurant. Food was good and reasonably priced, although if ordering off of the English menu cross-check this with the French menu as some things haven't been translated directly (French menu mentioned horse, the English menu didn't).

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2018

Prime location for the exhibition centre. Great atmosphere. The rooms are clean and comfortable and very adequate for a short stay. The restaurant is very good, buffet is excellent. The staff are very welcoming and helpful.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Campanile.com - Louvre Hotels Group
Reviewed September 16, 2017

I don't believe I would have booked a night at this hotel if I had read some of the reviews first.
It was easy to access from the a9 motorway. I have certainly stayed in larger rooms for a lot more money. The bed was large and comfortable and the aircon was welcome . The shower was easy to use and has enough pressure for an enjoyable shower. The electric blind enabled us to sleep undisturbed and although the hotel was busy we were not disturbed by other guests. There is a hairdryer in the bathroom and tea tray with kettle and selection of tea and coffee..I like the basic streamlined clean design of the room . We also had a, flat screen tv with various French sat nav channels.
We ate dinner in the hotel restaurant and were impressed by the selection of entrees available and the assistance of the waiter who went to great lengths to communicate with us -his English is certainly better than my french. All the staff ate hotel were, pleasant and helpful to us and I would certainly stay there again if in the area.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2017

014. Very small room, dark and Old fashion . I reserved for 3 adults. Triple room ! Surprised ! 2 regular beds and 1 extra. It was Much too small for 3 persons. Insufficient ventilation in bathroom , but ,fortunately comfortable regular beds. When the extra bed was opened , there was no more space left to walk to the bathroom .Internet wifi was so poor we had to go to the reception to get it. .it was a bad experience.

Date of stay: July 2017