Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews spa treatments kids club new friends on site tree house big kids feed the animals heated pool daily trips each morning young family luxury hotel fabulous hosts magical place winning formula bike rides babysitting service
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Nestled in a secluded little village in the stunning Occitanie region, Country Kids is one of France's best kept secrets.
I've just returned from the most magical, stress-free week with my partner and our three-year-old daughter.
For our holiday this year I really wanted to spend quality time with my family and after reading the reviews about Country Kids I knew it was the place for us.
Trust me, the gorgeous, down-to-earth, five-star resort is everything and more.
It's so peaceful, the minute you walk through the gates you know you are somewhere special.
The grounds are stunning, the apartment was like a mini farm house, stocked with everything we needed for the week.
What I loved the most is kids are king here. The family-run resort has an award-winning childcare facility, run by the wonderful Annie and her team, and a programme so fun, we didn't feel one bit guilty about dropping our daughter there.
She was in great hands and she loved every minute of it.
It's all about getting back to nature and our little one loved the daily morning trips to the farm to feed the animals with farmer Syl.
The treasure hunt, nature trail, swimming lessons and pony ride were also big hits with our daughter.
Country Kids owners Sylvain and Laure are the most amazing hosts and the success of the resort lies in the fact that they are parents to two young daughters so they know exactly what children and parents need when they go on holiday.
They created a bespoke itinerary for us which also included two activities and two spa treatments each and some much-needed, alone time together.
Nights are just as fun too and one of the highlights of the week was an incredible evening sampling the local food and wine curated by Country Kids manager, Rich, who has a wealth of knowledge about all the delights that the region has to offer.
He's also a master at mixing drinks, we learnt that on cocktail night.
The extensive wine cellar is a dream and we developed an appreciation for a Piquepoul nightcap.
We spent the week with five other families and made some friends for life - we're hoping to all return for a reunion next year!
Just book it, I promise you won't regret it!

Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

This was our third year at Country Kids and our first stay of two weeks, and definitely the best holiday yet! Our 4 year old was so excited to be returning to see Farmer Syl and Laure, and ran off to the kids club on his own to see Annie every morning! It was lovely to see him so happy and confident.

Both of our children (2 and 4) loved the morning tractor rides to the farm to feed Apache the horse, collect eggs from the chickens and feed the pigs! They made pizzas; did lots of arts and craft; went on treasure hunts; nature trails and even had a picnic in the forest! The Friday morning pyjama party at 7am gave us a much welcomed lie in.

While the children were happily entertained, we were able to go e-biking by the lake; sit by the heated pool; have facials and massages and enjoy relaxed lunches. At the end of the day we would take the children swimming which they loved, especially as the swimming lessons which were included improved their confidence no end. We had a family trip out to the lake on a boat trip which was a lovely day.

We didn’t have to cook a single meal for ourselves our the children and not needing to clean the floor after the children’s food was a massive bonus! In the evenings, you can be as sociable as you want to be, and we really enjoyed meeting like minded people from across the world.

While we were at Country Kids our daughter turned 2, and the team put on a fantastic party for her, even having the children bake a cake for together in the kids club. She had a lovely party and everything was organised for us!

This really is the perfect holiday for families, especially those with younger children. We loved seeing our children make friends and have fun and watch their confidence grow. It was the perfect balance between family time and guilt free adult time, because you know your children are being brilliantly cared for too.

Thank you Sylvain, Laure, Richard, Annie and team and see you again soon!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2019

I travel with my almost-4-year-old a lot, and we’ve stayed at some incredible hotels, but I’ve never stayed anywhere quite like Country Kids. It’s more than just a family-friendly holiday, it’s like joining a (seriously friendly) family for a week (or two). Set in stunning countryside, every day starts with a tractor ride to feed the animals on the farm with owner Sylvain, who is amazing with children (my son spent most of the week looking for ‘his friend’ to talk to him). There’s so much to keep the children happy – my boy usually refuses to go anywhere near kids’ clubs but he actually requested to go to Annie’s (Annie runs the kids’ club with warmth, friendliness & experience) each day for a few hours, meaning I got some much-needed time off. If you can find friends or family to travel with (to split the cost), this is a great break for single parents too, as the childcare means you get some quality R&R time, plus there are plenty of activity options to entertain adults or families so you can do a bit of both. The home-cooked food is hearty & delicious and starting the day with fresh pastries & coffee is a must. We’ve been back for over a month and I still get asked daily when we’re going back to the farm. One day soon, I hope…

Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

A truly fabulous place for families. You need to understand the concept, these are beautiful, self catering luxurious apartments within a resort that provides everything for children. Happy children = happy parents! I mean everything, bottle warmer, comfy cots, children’s meals, even the nappies. There is so much for the children to do not just including the fantastic day care.

Adults then have the opportunity to relax and enjoy the facilities, great food and great wine in the beautiful location plus activities or you can lounge by the pool. There is always something going on for the adults every evening or good local restaurants nearby.

Understand that there is no restaurant as such, but high quality food is available delivered to your room or at the bar area (large outdoor seating) and then you and your family will have a fabulous time.

It really is like joining the friendliest family in France for a holiday! It really feels like a little community.

Laure & Sylvain are perfect hosts, looking to book next year already.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2019

We travel a lot as a family, and I can honestly say that our week at Country Kids was the most relaxing holiday that we’ve had in years! From the moment we arrived, everything was taken care of, from homemade meals to onsite activities tailored to our interests. My 2 year old loved started the day with a ride on the tractor to go and feed the animals in the petting farm, before making friends in the kids club (we returned a few weeks ago and she still talks fondly of Annie who runs the kids club!). I would definitely recommend some r&r with a massage at the spa cabana and also borrowing the bikes to explore the local area - it’s all very pretty and peaceful and Country Kids will make up a picnic for you to take on your travels. Aside from being so well looked after, our favourite part of the whole experience was just being so close to nature - Country Kids is unlike any other resort we’ve visited, and we loved it!