The worst hotel I've ever stayed at...and I spent my college roadtrips staying at Motel 6 establishments.
1) The neighborhood is scary. Everything around it is boarded up.
2) We had to sign a form promising we wouldn't do drugs or have wild parties.
3) The security doors had no locks. Anybody could get in.
4) There was encrusted feces on the toilet rim and hair on top of the toilet.
5) They advertise a free breakfast but had only coffee.
6) The light between the beds was broken.
7) The phone book was sticky.
I'm glad we were only there one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Causeway Bay Hotels are pleased to offer you added comfort and spaciousness. Our rooms provide an extra measure of comfort during business trips, a leisurely vacation or an extended stay. Whether it's business or a fun weekend away Causeway Bay can accommodate your needs. Our friendly, courteous staff will help make your stay a pleasant one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights Hotel Muskegon Heights
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Muskegon Heights
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights Muskegon County, MI