See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this location on November 13th and clearly it is in the beginning stages of renovation. My room was was clean, the staff was friendly. Unfortunately the pool was also on the renovation list but I still enjoyed the stay. It's conveniently located. And I got to bring my pup for free. Can't wait to see it once renovation is complete.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

My fiance and I booked a weekend stay here for the weekend of August 11, 2017. When we arrived and walked into the hotel, there was mildew smell to the building and the floors were filthy!! We got to our room and there were stains all over the carpet, curtains and walls, trash and crumbs all over the floors of the living area and bathroom, someone elses hairbrush under our couch, one lamp didn't work and when I went to turn the other lamp on, the light blew up in my face. We were mortified at how nasty this place was. My fiance plays ball on a travel team, so we travel often and stay at many many hotels. Never once in our lives have we stayed somewhere so disgusting. As a hotel you'd think cleanliness would be top priority. Anyway, we instantly got all our stuff together and went to the desk to check out and ask for a refund since we literally left right after entering the room. They did end up giving us a refund. But here's the thing. A week after our return home and the refund cleared our statement, I noticed the hotel charged our card for the stay again. Not in a full lump sum either. They charged half of the stay Friday august 18 and the other half on Saturday the 19th. This shady place charged our card without authorization thinking we wouldn't notice!!! All I have to say is, don't stay here!! We will never return again nor recommend this place to anyone. And for anyone who has stayed here, I recommend that you CHECK YOUR BANK STATEMENTS!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jasmine B
Reviewed August 13, 2017

They ARE painting inside, however their hallways are TERRIBLY dirty, not vacuumed, some food on carpet, it was scary walking to our room at 10 P. M. at night. The room was somewhat clean, I would recommend the manager of Red Roof Inn to talk to the people they hire to clean. Did not see any bed bugs, which was good. However, we will not be returning there again!!!

2  Thank Ann T
Reviewed August 5, 2017

First issue was it took over 45 minutes to check in because the 4 women behind the desk were so unorganized. We had reserved 2 rooms. One was completely filthy. Stains on the sheets, crumbs everywhere a dirty shower. Was given a new room. Came back approximately 4 hours later and walked into another family in our assigned room. Went to front desk, was given the "we dont know how that happened" excuse. Was given a new room with a moldy coffee pot and a broken phone!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Selene R
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

When the Red Roof Inn illegally locks a guest out of their room, and the police have to be called to let the guest in their room, who exactly is in charge of the situation? The " sales manager" Cody, or Hope Horner who actually IS the general manager, who ducks out the door avoiding talking to the police?! Strange behavior for a GM.

Date of stay: July 2017